Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? (1147 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by Rahfeeyah: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2019
I am an average looking girl who has trust issues who has never had a serious boyfriend because I never found anyone who loves me so well, worth my time and casual relationships is a thing I dont really consider well...

Is it normal that I am like this?
And What makes you realize that you've fallen in love?
Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by amiibaby(f): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2019
Thinking of him
Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2019
When you are in love you will definitely know!!
On the contrary have had many guys that love me to the core bt i dnt love them in return just because they always missing something i need in a guy,for example he might be intelligent nd handsome bt broke or if he's rich nd handsome he will b short,one thing always missing bt eventually i found someone that loves me with his heart nd possesses everything i need in a man so i love him in return!! You just haven't find the one you could give your love nd time!! When you find one you will just realized you already in love!!!
Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by IceColdVeins(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2019
When 'Tory Lanez' is on repeat
Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by MrCork: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2019
amiibaby:
Thinking of him

I no!! wink
Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by AstroG: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pettyprincess:
On the contrary have had many guys that love me to the core bt i dnt love them in return just because they always missing something i need in a guy,for example he might be intelligent nd handsome bt broke or if he's rich nd handsome he will b short,one thing always missing bt eventually i found someone that loves me with his heart nd possesses everything i need in a man so i love him in return!! You just haven't find the one you could give your love nd time!! When you find one you will just realized you already in love!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by lilmax(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
Most times I donate 4 months salary to her

That's the point I know I'm in love
Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by Ebonygirl1(f): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pettyprincess:
You like making every post you comment on about you undecided simple question, you are telling us the story of your life

4 Likes

Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by MedicH: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Ebonygirl1:

You like making every post you comment on about you undecided simple question, you are telling us the story of your life

She's low and nothing interesting is going on in her life. Nairaland is just her ego defence mechanism.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by Ebonygirl1(f): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
You'll know when,
Your heart beats faster when thinking of them.
When you feel compelled to hear their voice or see their face most of the time.
When you get jealous cos they are talking or paying attention to the opposite sex. Etc
Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

Then its obvious you a stalker!!! We have different ways of explaining things nd using myself as case of example is non of your business!!!
just drop your comment nd pass!!! You a lady for goodness sake!!!
Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
MedicH:

I'm low and nothing interesting is going on in my life,thats why i stalk every of her post because I'm jobless. Nairaland is just a place i lay my frustration.
Nw i understand!!! Dnt even let me give you your size like how poco did the other day grin grin,let me just ignore you!!!
Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by Ebonygirl1(f): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Then its obvious you a stalker!!! We have different ways of explaining things nd using myself as case of example is non of your business!!!
just drop your comment nd pass!!! You a lady for goodness sake!!!
Lolz. Stalker ke
I just come across your comments a lot and noticed you always brag about your love life. Even when it doesn't answer the op's question

4 Likes

Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

Lolz. Stalker ke
I just come across your comments a lot and noticed you always brag about your love life. Even when it doesn't answer the op's question
If you could read nd understand you will know it does!! She could be having similar problem that she doesn't notice yet!! Anything else could be the problem that was why i used myself as example nd i dnt see anything wrong in that!!!
It's just funny how people get worked up about my comments here when i dnt even notice what most people comment here.
Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by Offpoint: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
No contributions, let nature take her course.
Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by Ebonygirl1(f): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pettyprincess:

If you could read nd understand you will know it does!! She could be having similar problem that she doesn't notice yet!! Anything else could be the problem that was why i used myself as example nd i dnt see anything wrong in that!!!
It's just funny how people get worked up about my comments here when i dnt even notice what most people comment here.
K
Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by MedicH: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Nw i understand!!! Dnt even let me give you your size like how poco did the other day grin grin,let me just ignore you!!!

Lol don't even say poco. I'm sure u know she knows better. What am I saying. It's a shooting shot something. But hey. U need to stop. Aside dating rich guy bullshits what else is going on in ur life. The world wants to hear it. Be a rich woman a guy would date. This is ridiculous

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
MedicH:

Lol don't even say poco. I'm sure u know she knows better. What am I saying. It's a shooting shot something. But hey. U need to stop. Aside dating rich guy bullshits what else is going on in ur life. The world wants to hear it.Be a rich woman a guy would date. This is ridiculous
I just remembered how she gave you your size the other day cheesy grin
I dnt understand you guys problem same way you insult non virgins,talk down on single mothers,degrade women every single day you wnt see me talking o bt if i nw stated what i also want in a guy there will nw be problem.i dnt know how my comment actually affected your life If you broke it's not my fault dude!!!
Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by MedicH: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I just remembered how she gave you your size the other day cheesy grin
I dnt understand you guys problem same way you insult non virgins,talk down on single mothers,degrade women every single day you wnt see me talking o bt if i nw stated what i also want in a guy there will nw be problem.i dnt know how my comment actually affected your life If you broke it's not my fault dude!!!

Lol me broke? In ur wildest dreams. It's lunch time and I can't afford to spend it throwing up words so let's just say it's a little advice gone wrong. U need to think

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by noCAP(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pettyprincess:
can you just shut the fvck up already. Just a simple question and you started writing your life's history like anyone gives a fvck. Truth is, you're insecure about your current relationship and you're desperately trying to hide it. Just so you know, dating a rich guy can never be an achievement. Go make your own money b!tch

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by fykes(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
MedicH:

She's low and nothing interesting is going on in her life. Nairaland is just her ego defence mechanism.

Damn bro.... Where did u get ur masters in savagery?

Not like it ain't true for the hoe though... No shades

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by fykes(m): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
noCAP:
can you just shut the fvck up already. Just a simple question and you started writing your life's history like anyone gives a fvck. Truth is, you're insecure about your current relationship and you're desperately trying to hide it. Just so you know, dating a rich guy can never be an achievement. Go make your own money b!tch

Oouuuch... Lots of niggies here ain't gonna make heaven.
Local devil can't just can't with these guys

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by fykes(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dudes.. Y'all bother to see d pic of the kid u all be murdering?
She's just a kid for fks sake.!!!

Just a budding Lil farm tool, could still jst learning d trade,
Chill out y'all, I done read more savagery from this one thread than I have done this whole year.

Well what's to expect.. When a girl who can't touch her back(literaly) comes online to call men ugly and short .
( y'all see I didn't say Jack about her looks? That's intentional, nothing to write about)

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
fykes:
Dudes.. Y'all bother to see d pic of the kid u all be murdering?
She's just a kid for fks sake.!!!

Just a budding Lil farm tool, could still jst learning d trade,
Chill out y'all, I done read more savagery from this one thread than I have done this whole year.

Well what's to expect.. When a girl who can't touch her back(literaly) comes online to call men ugly and short .
( y'all see I didn't say Jack about her looks? That's intentional, nothing to write about)
Lol kill yourself on top someone that doesn't even recognize your miserable life!!! Continue barking like a mad dog you are grin grin
Just see how you carry another person's comment for head!!! I'm not the cause of your frustration okay? Only you commented more than three times it shows how obsessed you are with me, at last i finally mentioned you i hope you can sleep since you have achieved your aim in life grin
Mumu!!! Last reply though, i will leave you to keep barking like a dog you truly are!!!
Re: What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? by fykes(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol kill yourself on top someone that doesn't even recognize your miserable life!!! Continue barking like a mad dog you are grin grin
Just see how you carry another person's comment for head!!! I'm not the cause of your frustration okay? Only you commented more than three times it shows how obsessed you are with me, at last i finally mentioned you i hope you can sleep since you have achieved your aim in life grin
Mumu!!! Last reply though, i will leave you to keep barking like a dog you truly are!!!
Wow... A feisty kid at that.. grin
I thought at least u'ld be happy someone was on your side? wink
Mentioning a guy like me should be ur best achievement this year though.
Now congrats and we'll probably talk again when u are old enough.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. / ”ladies Are Gold Digger”man Cries Out After A Lady Follows Him Becos Of His Car / Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.