Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,842 members, 7,898,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja (26754 Views)

Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him / Osinbajo Receives Buhari Support Group In Aso Rock (Photos) / Osinbajo Receives The Queen's Baton For 2022 Commonwealth Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by Doctorflaky(f): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
At the summit he came for

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by nimisola: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
You have a v.p that is working, still you're complaining?? what will you have him do? Sit in his house ans not receive any dignitaries or what?
Instinged:
mumu man...d man sef don dey vex me i swear...even Lawan get level pass am..authomatically he just number 6 in the country...useless ppl n country...how can a Prof (SAN) be an erand boy to wawa

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by nimisola: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Can't wait to hear the good news, this meeting will bring forth.. Tech business is the new oil in Nigeria
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by cronsberg: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
this man would have never made it in nija. from multiple taxation, to deliberate sabotage by government officials, to total lack of electricity. its currenty 40 celcius in my town but yet no power since morning, we are just suffering for no reason. to hell with this country jor
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by TemmyT002(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Instinged:
mumu man...d man sef don dey vex me i swear...even Lawan get level pass am..authomatically he just number 6 in the country...useless ppl n country...how can a Prof (SAN) be an erand boy to wawa

Mtchewwwww
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by Sayboy: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
She got a job with PwC yesterday after a CV rewrite.

You will be doing yourself a whole lot of good if you rewrite your CV, prepare well for interviews.

Trust me, getting a job is a daunting itself, the smarter you are with your choices, the better..

I am committed to helping you with a CV that will land you an offer. You can reach out to me.

Let's talk on /2348132145325

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by Studyinchina200(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Taobao and Alipay
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by Guestlander: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
There must be a reason all these tech giants are interested in Nigeria. Facebook, Twitter and now Alibaba.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by litaninja(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Oshey....housewife
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by barragan: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wow, Jack Ma just quietly entered this country? One of the richest persons on the continent. Awọn olowo alibaba.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by Besko(m): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Jack Ma, my manest man ever!!! God bless you for all the inspiration ... Still treading on the heels of those sacred messages of yours! God bless you ginormously.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by Legendguru: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Good
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by Occurstaem(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Awe4luv:

exactly bro, if u have seen the farming, a movie that portray the popular Hollywood actor akinnuoye agbaje's true life story then u can understand your point better....I cried for we citizens of this country when I saw that movies, the whites have been wise a very long time go
Please help me with where I can download the movie online.
Thanks
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by abbiboy: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Awe4luv:

exactly bro, if u have seen the farming, a movie that portray the popular Hollywood actor akinnuoye agbaje's true life story then u can understand your point better....I cried for we citizens of this country when I saw that movies, the whites have been wise a very long time go
What is the name of the movie again?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by damoobaba: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
popsy2:
Welcome sir. My favourite entrepreneur.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

The universe has its way of rewarding us for our magnanimity.

How do I get in touch?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja by popsy2(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
damoobaba:

How do I get in touch?

Log onto www. Lawlab. Com .ng and use the contact form or simply send an email to info@ lawlab. Com. Ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Swears In New Ministers (Photos) / Iyorchia Ayu Calls Tambuwal ‘Hero Of Convention’ As Atiku Visits Him / Aso Villa Guards Grumble Over Unpaid Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.