Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

How Long Is Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Is Enough (698 Views)

How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) / How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? / How Long Is Good Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Is Enough by Tracywrites(f): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
https://www.tracywrite.com.ng/2019/11/how-long-is-enough.html

"When I'm ready to get married, after 6 months if the man I'm seeing at that moment isn't saying anything about marriage, I will it call it quits".. This was a statement that led to a heated argument among a circle of girls. Too many sides of this topic was dissected but for me I came to a conclusion at a point. But before I delve into the later, let me first tell you the different takes of people on it.

Girl A: (In a relationship) 6 months is very small to start having marriage talks with your patner. The guy might just feel uncomfortable and believe that the girl is desperate for marriage. And besides she doesn't think that at that time they might not have known each other well to actually consider marriage. Well her point in summary is maybe after a year, then such conversations should set it. That half-a-year old relationship isn't rooted enough to carry the baggage that comes with marriage.

Girl Bsad In a relationship) She thinks 6 months is enough if not 3 months. She's of the opinion that knowing fully well that age is not a girl's friend, she wouldn't be wasting her time on someone who is undecided about what the future is as it concerns both of them at the 6th month of the relationship. She believes the earlier she call it off the earlier she's unto the next one. She also mentioned that, "getting to know your patner" is a forever course. It's never instant. .

Girl CsadSingle) Every guy in his heart knows what he's is looking for before asking a girl to marry him. That once he has seen the 'one' thing then he doesn't mind proposing. The earlier he sees what he's looking for in a girl the earlier he starts to plan his future with her. She also mentioned being financially stable is another catalyst to such plans. A man weighs his pocket first before bringing up such talks. Although men, in their quest of getting "more money" seems unending. The more they have, the much more they want.

Girl D: ( spiritual person) Before agreeing to be in a relationship with someone you must have to pray so you know if this person is serious and wants to have a future with you. And until you....................... to continue reading click - https://www.tracywrite.com.ng/2019/11/how-long-is-enough.html
Re: How Long Is Enough by Facidio: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Why not pay the bride price since it's so sweet in ur mouth to say. Guys ain't looking for girls who have only pussy to offer nowadays. So stop being dumb and hustle together so u and ur man can make it

(1) (Reply)

Guy Lies Against His Friend, Tells His Girlfriend He Is Cheating / Pls Somebody Should Help Me I Am Confuse Now / Spartacus Actor Kirk Douglas Dies Aged 103 Cause Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.