Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:03 AM

Zina - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Zina (3517 Views)

Mut'ah(temporary Mariage) : Zina(adultery) of highest Order / How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) / Dealing With Zina And Shamelessness- The Muslim Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zina by kanmi22(f): 4:28am On Nov 18, 2010
I have a question, how do someone plead to ALLAH after committing Zina? A friend told me that Nikkah is not blessed if Zina has been commited before marriage, Is that true? How can you rectify this? Even though this was with the guy you are getting married too.
Re: Zina by zubeyr(m): 1:20am On Nov 19, 2010
Sister Thanks for your question which shows how  God fearing and truthful penitent you are May Allah forgive our sins and accept our repentance
In Islam the door of repentance is always open but for the  repentance to be accepted you must resolve to cease from committing zina and show
remorse for the sinful act and return to Allah seeking his forgiveness Allah says in the Koran " Say O my servants who have transgressed against their 
Souls despair not of Mercy of Allah :For Allah forgives all sins For His oft Forgiving Most Merciful " Az zumar 53
Allah also Says " Allah accept the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards to them will Allah turn in  Mercy: For Allah is Full of knowledge and wisdom" An Nissa 17
Sister be keen on performing your prayers regularly  give Sadaqah (charity) to the poor and needy with the intention to purify yourself and expiate your sins and determine not to commit this sin again and what your friend has said has no basis there is no legal statue preventing someone from marrying someone with whom he has  committed zina
Re: Zina by kanmi22(f): 2:14am On Nov 19, 2010
zubeyr:

Sister Thanks for your question which shows how  God fearing and truthful penitent you are May Allah forgive our sins and accept our repentance
In Islam the door of repentance is always open but for the  repentance to be accepted you must resolve to cease from committing zina and show
remorse for the sinful act and return to Allah seeking his forgiveness Allah says in the Koran " Say O my servants who have transgressed against their 
Souls despair not of Mercy of Allah :For Allah forgives all sins For His oft Forgiving Most Merciful " Az zumar 53
Allah also Says " Allah accept the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards to them will Allah turn in  Mercy: For Allah is Full of knowledge and wisdom" An Nissa 17
Sister be keen on performing your prayers regularly  give Sadaqah (charity) to the poor and needy with the intention to purify yourself and expiate your sins and determine not to commit this sin again and what your friend has said has no basis there is no legal statue preventing someone from marrying someone with whom he has  committed zina
Thanks alot, for the most part, Allah made most of this things convenient for me and i am thankful upon all my busy schedule. I will keep trying my best. thanks a lot!
Re: Zina by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2010
but you cant marry a virgin man though,cos Allah says a fornicator should marry a fornicator
Re: Zina by kanmi22(f): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2010
lol, so who is the fornicator here? if u dnt have any advice, pls make use of the close button.
thanks
uplawal:

but you cant marry a virgin man though,cos Allah says a fornicator should marry a fornicator
Re: Zina by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2010
its not a fight at all,its Allahs word,except you are a virgin girl thats only when you can marry a man that has not fornicated before,but if not you cant marry him,so dnt turn it to fight ok grin
Re: Zina by stranger26(f): 2:23am On Nov 23, 2010
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,
as far as I know, sincere repentance wipes away the consequences of sin. Thus if two people were committing zina together and both of them repent, they can marry each other after waiting for a period of about 3months (I'm not certain of the exact period -inshaAllah will find it later).

Regarding marry the virgin man, as far as I know, the verse of a fornicator not being allowed to marry someone who is not a fornicator does not refer to the past,, if someone has repented and corrected their ways, then Allah forgives all sins. The verse refers to a righteous person marrying someone who is still fornicating (as opposed to the one who repented and changed their ways).

And Allah knows best.
Re: Zina by kanmi22(f): 2:27am On Nov 23, 2010
stranger26:

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,
as far as I know, sincere repentance wipes away the consequences of sin. Thus if two people were committing zina together and both of them repent, they can marry each other after waiting for a period of about 3months (I'm not certain of the exact period -inshaAllah will find it later).

Regarding marry the virgin man, as far as I know, the verse of a fornicator not being allowed to marry someone who is not a fornicator does not refer to the past,, if someone has repented and corrected their ways, then Allah forgives all sins. The verse refers to a righteous person marrying someone who is still fornicating (as opposed to the one who repented and changed their ways).

And Allah knows best.
Thanks alot for your input.

(1) (Reply)

Sunanul Fitrah (innate Practices) / Muhammad Only Waged War In Self-defense / Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.