Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,653 members, 7,951,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Learn How To Trade Plumbing Materials And Sanitary Wares For...free! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Trade Plumbing Materials And Sanitary Wares For...free! (1328 Views)

Plumbing Materials Supply To Your Site / How To Produce Emulsion Paint(1drum Materials And Measurements) / Which Market In Aba To Get The Best Materials And Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Trade Plumbing Materials And Sanitary Wares For...free! by ChristbusyDivine(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Life after University can be so annoying especially for some of us who have great passion for entrepreneurship. I m a graduate of Animal Science from the University of Nigeria Nsukka. I started off my investment as an entrepreneur since way back year 2012; in my 200level. My first investment that year was in poultry production. I latter expanded the coast of the business to piggery production .Well the investments in animal production paid off below my expectations due to inadequate funding . Less I forget; I also invested in cucumber, pepper and solanum farm within the past seven years. At a time, I started comparing trading business and production business, then I discovered that most entrepreneurs that fail started off their career with production. Production is not really meant for start ups like me because it is very difficult for a start up entrepreneur to manage the risk involved with production. Again; the return on investment for production business takes more time when compared with trading. The bottom line is that trading or service providing business is the best place to start. It was then that I decided to take a break from production. I sacrificed six months to submit myself as an apprentice to my 'Oga'. After six months, one thing lead to another and like boom! I started receiving some breath of fresh air. I trade plumbing materials and sanitary wares and if you will permit me; if you can submit to my mentorship, I ll guide you through as much as I can. Just show interest. call or watsapp zero, eight, zero, five, four, five, seven, four, five, three, three.

Re: Learn How To Trade Plumbing Materials And Sanitary Wares For...free! by Samdo4life(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
nobody is commenting on ur thead ,me iam interested how do we go about it
Re: Learn How To Trade Plumbing Materials And Sanitary Wares For...free! by aizakun(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
i am interested but it seems OP has left the thread for good

(1) (Reply)

A Better Alternative To Uber, Bolt & inDriver For All With A Nationwide Coverage / Binance, Quidax, Buycoins Africa, Bundle obey CBN’s Crypto ban / How Can I Make At Least 50k With 300k In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.