Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ostrich Birds - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ostrich Birds (966 Views)

Healthy Ostrich Birds Available For Sale@150,000 / Ostrich Birds For Sale / Ostrich Birds And Chicks For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ostrich Birds by Easyfarming(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ostrich Chicks And Adults Available For Sale At An Affordable Rate.

Please Call Or WhatsApp Farms Customers Care Hotline: ➡️ 08154695379.

PRICE QUOTATION

One week Old Ostrich: = N10,500
One Month Old Chick: = N21,000
Two Month Old Chick: = N30,000
Three Month Chick: = N40,500
Four Month Old Chick: = N50,000
Five Month Old Chick: = N60,000
Six Month Old Chick: = N75,000

Adult Ostrich prices ranges from N200,000 to N500,000 ALSO AVAILABLE: Geese, Swan and imported turkeys.

FARM ADDRESS: Along, Mission Road, Bida Local Government Area,Minna Niger State.

Tel_ ➡️ 08154695379.

WE OFFER NATIONWIDE DELIVERY™

Re: Ostrich Birds by ganasy: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Chairman don't lie. Where is Mission road? Which one is bida Lg, minna Niger state?
Haba....fear God o
Re: Ostrich Birds by Royruky(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Easyfarming:
Ostrich Chicks And Adults Available For Sale At An Affordable Rate.

Please Call Or WhatsApp Farms Customers Care Hotline: ➡️ 08154695379.

PRICE QUOTATION

One week Old Ostrich: = N10,500
One Month Old Chick: = N21,000
Two Month Old Chick: = N30,000
Three Month Chick: = N40,500
Four Month Old Chick: = N50,000
Five Month Old Chick: = N60,000
Six Month Old Chick: = N75,000

Adult Ostrich prices ranges from N200,000 to N500,000 ALSO AVAILABLE: Geese, Swan and imported turkeys.

FARM ADDRESS: Along, Mission Road, Bida Local Government Area,Minna Niger State.

Tel_ ➡️ 08154695379.

WE OFFER NATIONWIDE DELIVERY™

People get mind shall ooo
Re: Ostrich Birds by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 15, 2019
Royruky:

People get mind shall ooo

Very few people have the boldness to go into it. I am.m one of them. And it is why there are very few successful people. The secret is to have a steady income from something you do presently. And then, take high risks to get super rich. If you continue doing businesses without high risks, you will just be a common person. Dangote, Adenuga, and Otedola all have tolerances for crazy risks. Just have a risk management plan in place. If it fails, it may shake you a bit....but you will not go down. Within few months, you.are back.

Not saying you should do it. Just telling you in general. But as a matter of fact, I considered ostrich last month, but I allowed it pass become I could not get my associate to think in my direction, and I am.not ready to stay on any farm, or stay with any business again. My life presently is: set up, check frequently, monitor it via technology, and give technical.support.

Goodluck bro!
Re: Ostrich Birds by Royruky(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Pistotita:

Very few people have the boldness to go into it. I am.m one of them. And it is why there are very few successful people. The secret is to have a steady income from something you do presently. And then, take high risks to get super rich. If you continue doing businesses without high risks, you will just be a common person. Dangote, Adenuga, and Otedola all have tolerances for crazy risks. Just have a risk management plan in place. If it fails, it may shake you a bit....but you will not go down. Within few months, you.are back.

Not saying you should do it. Just telling you in general. But as a matter of fact, I considered ostrich last month, but I allowed it pass become I could not get my associate to think in my direction, and I am.not ready to stay on any farm, or stay with any business again. My life presently is: set up, check frequently, monitor it via technology, and give technical.support.

Goodluck bro!

Thanks for the comment. I am actually concerned about the mindset of the person who posted the adverts for the sale of those ostriches. Theft!!!
Re: Ostrich Birds by chukskafor(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Pistotita:

Goodluck bro!
please bro, I'll like to see a picture of your farm and birds, wanna check something out as a prospective farmer. Thanks
Re: Ostrich Birds by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2019
chukskafor:
please bro, I'll like to see a picture of your farm and birds, wanna check something out as a prospective farmer. Thanks

Did you read my post very well?
Re: Ostrich Birds by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2019
Royruky:

Thanks for the comment. I am actually concerned about the mindset of the person who posted the adverts for the sale of those ostriches. Theft!!!

Yeah. You are actually right. I do not know if Seun is afraid of criticism. Cos to me he should start pulling down ads posts. This is one way of arresting frauds and scams. At least that method will rid off upcoming and stingy scammers who cannot buy ads. The right way to promote the product is to go for ads banners. Or the person contributed by teaching and stylishly people start asking for his products. But you see them opening several monikers to make ads. If Seun is going to allow it, let him give permission to monikers that have contributed so much on NL. Scammers are dullers. They don't use their heads. Copy and Paste people. Yes, those scammers and dull people will criticize Seun first, but as time goes on, the dividends will start showing. And it will even make him richer. More people will be forced to buy banners from him. And let him also jack up the price.

These people bombarding everywhere with ads do not understand the power of free gifts. And they don't get the advantage of releasing introductory lessons. Everything to them is money....from A to Z. But they end up losing. What stops this guy from teaching Ostrich farming here? Let him do it, and see how sales climb without making any ad.

I don't take ads like this really serious. It is really annoying. Very annoying bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiamin Rice Availabe / 100 Acres Of Farmland With Fish Pond, Palm Oil Plantations, And Generator / Hectares Of Land Available At Abeokuta For Sale At 250k Per Acre(PRICE UPDATE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.