Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,793 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). (98543 Views)

Nutritional Benefits Of Avocado Seed To The Body System / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix / World Toilet Day:meet Man With Poo On His Body (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Tbaby142: 2:25am On Nov 19, 2019
You should be able to tell if it's ringworm but as for me it's skin infection and it's need to be treated urgently before it spreads, tell him to visit dermatologist
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Juliearth(f): 3:28am On Nov 19, 2019
NavalBoy:
Please, Doctors and Medical Practitioners, what may be caused of this?

Antifungal creams are not working. After applying, the itching stops, it resurfaces within a short period of time with possible expansion and growth.

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

Your relative input is highly needed.

Looks like psoriasis. It is not communicable and yours even looks less disgusting. Your partner should try to come to terms with this.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by tempex88(m): 3:38am On Nov 19, 2019
https://www.google.com/search?q=pityriasis+rosea&rlz=1CDGOYI_enNG871NG871&oq=pitirais&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.10523j0j4&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Thank me later. I once had it . Waisted money thinking it was a fungal infection.

What you have is pitirisis rosea

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Nduzeal: 3:51am On Nov 19, 2019
SendAbroad:
First Picture... Ringworm

2nd picture: Scabies
oga visit dermatologist
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by actrinity(m): 4:31am On Nov 19, 2019
NavalBoy:

Antifungal creams are not working. After applying, the itching stops, it resurfaces within a short period of time with possible expansion and growth.

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

get a Dermatol cream. The content is yellow in colour. in less than 7days, u will not see any of them again.
This is my email... anyachi.group@gmail.com
send me a mail to celebrate ur breakthrough.
I'm so confident this will work. That's what I use for any skin infections.

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by muzeze77: 4:43am On Nov 19, 2019
I have it, its not ringworm but dryness of skin, it occurs mostly during cold , use Vaseline ,avoid alcohol and be drinking water
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by muzeze77: 4:44am On Nov 19, 2019
tempex88:
https://www.google.com/search?q=pityriasis+rosea&rlz=1CDGOYI_enNG871NG871&oq=pitirais&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.10523j0j4&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Thanks me later. I was once had it . Waisted money thinking it was a fungal infection.

that's true that's the name

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by seanw: 4:49am On Nov 19, 2019
NORLAND Toothpaste will take care this skin irritation, it sound funny but it works wonders

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by MicroBox: 4:50am On Nov 19, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
The second pics usually happens around your private area. Usually between your laps and groin..

But I wonder why people go dey post their problems for Nairaland.. why dont you visit the hospital for heavens sake?? Nairaland is full of quacks
He want to have idea what it might be and the cause of it so that he can go and argue with doctor who is a professional.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by lonelydora: 5:09am On Nov 19, 2019
Virus99:
Guy that's lapalapa... You no dey bath well undecided

Go and buy ose agoyin and iron sponge.

Local but works.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by SendAbroad: 5:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Nduzeal:
oga visit dermatologist

What for?
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Idenoch(m): 5:29am On Nov 19, 2019
[Call me I will tell you what to do

quote author=NavalBoy post=84028840]Please, Doctors and Medical Practitioners, what may be caused of this?

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

Your relative input is highly needed.[/quote]
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Christmygoal(m): 5:51am On Nov 19, 2019
NavalBoy:

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

Go to hospital . Preferably when you get to hospital ask for a dermatologist...No one here can accurately give you a solution here online. You need to carry out some test. It's not too bad

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by kaleam(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
That's one of the symptoms of HIV now
Mst u give him a sleepless night? haba cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Olaolex: 6:01am On Nov 19, 2019
I guess the last picture is irritating skin. Try the mixture of honey, aleovera, tumeric powder and...... I can't remember now
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Olaolex: 6:03am On Nov 19, 2019
kaleam:

Mst u give him a sleepless night? haba cheesy
how will give him a sleepless nights? Where hospital dey yapa in Nigeria
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by toprealman: 6:06am On Nov 19, 2019
sotall:
Go and do HIV test grin grin

Whenever Dem tell you not to dive in raw, you no hear
Grow up son. Funny thing is your type always voice out what they do habitually.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by toprealman: 6:08am On Nov 19, 2019
tempex88:

Thank me later. I once had it . Waisted money thinking it was a fungal infection.

Different from the OP posted
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Ten06(m): 6:22am On Nov 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Ringworm... Rubbing antifungal creams alone won't work. it'll clear for a while and return. Make use of the cream to battle the outside and get antifungal drugs to clear it from inside your body.
Speak to your doctor or pharmacist
You said it all. Kudos
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Fammoboy10(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2019
Virus99:

Na soo my brother.

He can as well use Eyin Aro.

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by fof1: 6:33am On Nov 19, 2019
NavalBoy:

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

Skin Infection... U Need AIM GLOBAL Products for Quicker Detoxification Pls. Contact me 08096165229...
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by luluosas(m): 6:35am On Nov 19, 2019
Ringworm and cream reactions. Use fulci tablets, use rainbow soap for bathing and go back to your former cream.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by chuks190: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2019
brother sorry oh this may be as a result of drug reactions. it might be that your body reacts to sulphuric drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Viktorino: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2019
Na HIV oh
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Gwagone: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2019
Virus99:

You infected him bro

Japa
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by BenoskiBEN(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2019
The first picture na esma The second na electric ant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by zcee: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2019
WebMD:
Use Benzyl Benzoate lotion.
Thank me in 3days time.
that thing we dey pepper person prick?
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by tempex88(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2019
toprealman:
Different from the OP posted

Not different. It’s pitirisis rosea. It will disappear in two months
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Pgs01: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2019
Bro trust me ure in fr serious spending cos what u have is called scabies not ringworm and d cream is almost 6k. But if u don't have cash u can also use dis Cox it too me 1yr plus fr it to clear

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by oluwamile(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2019
Get griseofulvin(a drug) and benzybenzoate(apacco) a lotion
It will go

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Adogie(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2019
Apply damartol hair cream on it has high sulfur will cute it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Surulereman(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2019
All na guess work. Please run to the hospital and see a Dermatologist. He'll run the necessary tests after asking you some vital questions. Nairaland is not a medical centre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This / Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures / Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.