Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,827 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? (669 Views)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? by nlPoster: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2019

Many of us here are Christians struggling with our sinful nature, help us, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? by nlPoster: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'm just saying, let's not overdo it.
Re: Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sharap you are wasting thread for Important issues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? by noCAP(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
dude, go fvck yourself or something sad
Re: Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? by nlPoster: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
At the very least, PLEASE let's keep sexual topics in Sexuality section .
Re: Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? by Lonelypacifist6: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Seconded not because of Religion but because they're kids on this forum.
Re: Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? by sweetonugbu: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Na so?
Re: Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? by noCAP(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
cc: Sirvingeo please, can i have the number of the person you bought your redmi 8 from? I'll be entering computer village tomorrow
Re: Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
noCAP:
cc: Sirvingeo please, can i have the number of the person you bought your redmi 8 from? I'll be entering computer village tomorrow
have to delete it . Do get it fast
Re: Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? by noCAP(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sirvingeo:

I have to delete it . Do get it fast
Seen. Thanks
Re: Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
noCAP:
Seen. Thanks
You are welcome .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HAZARD'S Enlightenments: What Women Want In A Man / Women Are Beautiful Creatures / Pen!s Is Not For A Woman That's Why 'S' Ends It- Man Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.