Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,089 members, 7,890,601 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:45 PM

Buhari/Mamman Daura Told Facebook And Twitter To Take Down Video - Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/Mamman Daura Told Facebook And Twitter To Take Down Video - Kperogi (909 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari/Mamman Daura Told Facebook And Twitter To Take Down Video - Kperogi by ogododo: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Buhari/Mamman Daura Told Facebook and Twitter to Take Down Video of Mamman Daura Celebrating Birthday in London--THREAD

The Buhari/Mamman Daura government has managed to persuade Facebook and Twitter that the video I shared of the children, grandchildren, in-laws, and Nigerian

Why are they embarrassed by the video? They haven't realized that by this action they've made the video even more popular. The forbidden fruit, they say, tastes the sweetest. These Buhari/Mamman Daura folks obviously have the IQ of their shoe sizes.

Hundreds of thousands, possibly millions, of people have already seen, shared, and downloaded the video. Only imbeciles lock the barn door after the horse has bolted.

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1195018595757121538?s=19
Re: Buhari/Mamman Daura Told Facebook And Twitter To Take Down Video - Kperogi by ogododo: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
If this is true, Nigeria don enter am
Lalasticlala I beg put the video down (up)

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Mamman Daura Told Facebook And Twitter To Take Down Video - Kperogi by ogododo: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dwmocracy will win
Re: Buhari/Mamman Daura Told Facebook And Twitter To Take Down Video - Kperogi by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin..... Even FFK enter TWITTER disagree with you on this one !

Re: Buhari/Mamman Daura Told Facebook And Twitter To Take Down Video - Kperogi by ZombieTERROR: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
ChukfukaChukfuk:
grin..... Even FFK enter TWITTER disagree with you on this one !

That's his opinion..
Our collective opinion is that it's wrong.. Inhumane and bad

While those who put you in office are in the country thinking of what to eat tomorrow... They are in far away London with their families enjoying the nation's treasury...

Sometimes I wonder if there's really a God out there... There is so much evil in the land

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Mamman Daura Told Facebook And Twitter To Take Down Video - Kperogi by ogododo: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

That's his opinion..
Our collective opinion is that it's wrong.. Inhumane and bad

While those who put you in office are in the country thinking of what to eat tomorrow... They are in far away London with their families enjoying the nation's treasury...

Sometimes I wonder if there's really a God out there... There is so much evil in the land

Zombies no go gree this oo

(1) (Reply)

NURTW Banned By Agege LG From Operating In The Community / Boko Haram Attack Kills 20 Soldiers, Displaces 1,000 Residents / 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reveal Candidate The North Will Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.