Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,115 members, 7,943,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time (49062 Views)

Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine / Ex Bbnaija2 Housemate Tboss Reveals The Father Of Her Unborn Child / Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by hisexcellency34: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2019
After all her lies that private jet owners are the ones fucking her

1 Like

Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by nabegibeg: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2019
GistUpdates:

Former Big Brother Naija housemate – Tokunbo Idowu, popularly known as TBoss, finally reveals her cute baby girl face for the first time ever. Gistmore reports

Speculations as to who the father of the child is, made the rounds on social media. Some said it’s Dino Melaye while another school of thought say it is Ubi Franklin.

The new mum is yet to tell us who the father of this cute baby is though, but we are sure in due time, the truth will not be hidden for too long.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/tboss-reveals-her-cute-baby-girl-face-for-the-first-time-ever

Did anyone asked her for it

3 Likes

Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2019
Please how does this change the price of Foreign rice in market... I can't be eating stones and debris abeg... Tell Bubu to do something oooo Lala
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by temtyler(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2019
good
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by Burgerlomo: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2019
Beautiful baby cool
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by saheedbadmus(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Alejo pataki lomobibi. God bless her
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by DANNYNELLY: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2019
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by hokafor(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2019
If u like cover her face with hijab that is your business. I want you to also uncover the faces of the suspected fathers
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by Almunjid(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2019
alonzoiv:
I hope she won't turn her to a cow like herself by putting a nose ring on her?
And pls o, the baby is not a bastard. The mother surely knows the father.

A bastard is a person who was born out of wedlock, and hence often considered an illegitimate descendant.

2 Likes

Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by bizzibodi(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2019
Who did this to her?
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by Antoeni(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2019
Who is Her Father??
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by cliqtips: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2019
i though she's a cowbell milk ambassador grin grin
alonzoiv:
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by crackhouse(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2019
The baby looks Chinese.
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by wisdom042(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2019
I hate girls wey dey pretend like say dem no dey collect prick finally na pregnancy be d evidence say one nigga dey hang her legs for window den drill d hell out of d pussy. Fish brain girls
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by Bukden16(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Deltatoto:
her bastard child’s face.

You that is not a bastard, show fourth your achievements and inheritance which were handed over to you because you're not a bastard..?

Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by heendrix(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2019
alonzoiv:

una no go kill person for here Lmao grin grin
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by maynation(f): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2019
RAGGA40:

I dey tell u, most ladies dey form bosslady whereas their brain na fish brain, give them sumthing now, dey go open leg like fowl wey dey on heat; stupid set of women.

What manner of a man are you?

1 Like

Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2019
Awesome she looks like Jack from Twitter TBoss don hammer shame enemy grin
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by Slimsly100(f): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
RAGGA40:

I dey tell u, most ladies dey form bosslady whereas their brain na fish brain, give them sumthing now, dey go open leg like fowl wey dey on heat; stupid set of women.

I for talk something but u say MOST nor be ALL ladies. I think I agree with u.
undecided
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by khia: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
I don't think those babies are the same, look at the hair and the skin tone. Nope, those are different babies.
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by lloyds(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
Women sha . .at least we don't rest for social media romance and TBoss now. . Pregnancy don gentle am

We are praying for Toke Makinwa to follow suit.
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by mexbee1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
GistUpdates:

Former Big Brother Naija housemate – Tokunbo Idowu, popularly known as TBoss, finally reveals her cute baby girl face for the first time ever. Gistmore reports

Speculations as to who the father of the child is, made the rounds on social media. Some said it’s Dino Melaye while another school of thought say it is Ubi Franklin.

The new mum is yet to tell us who the father of this cute baby is though, but we are sure in due time, the truth will not be hidden for too long.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/tboss-reveals-her-cute-baby-girl-face-for-the-first-time-ever

Nice welcome to the world cute little one
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by queengift(f): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
ephraim18:
Ugly breed
Show us your your picture or that is your family members, people and hate

1 Like

Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by Nmezor(f): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Cutiee
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by hurryup123(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Always trying to stay relevant
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by GindoX(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
okorotalkative:
wetin concern me with who the father is..

You don't mean it? Who the father is? grin
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by lobell: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
alonzoiv:

A bastard is the child of an unmarried woman basically, every baby mama's child you know is a bastard.

Some are just lucky to know who their father is but they are all bastards, the whole lot of them.
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by jasman1: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nice pics but breeding bastards can never be encouraged.
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by Godwinfury(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
She looks like a she-devil with that ring in her nose....
Re: TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time by seangy4konji: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
I wonder what am sopposednto do with her vavy face...

Lots of babies and children on my street I see them every morning when their parents taking them to school. I even buy gala for some.

How will this now sort my rentbaba landlord call me.you want me to look her tboss child face...

U r all mad. Is this news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband / Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine / Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.