Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,549 members, 7,948,119 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

DUSCUSSION: Guys It Is Wrong For You To Kneel Down And Propose To Your Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DUSCUSSION: Guys It Is Wrong For You To Kneel Down And Propose To Your Lover (222 Views)

Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DUSCUSSION: Guys It Is Wrong For You To Kneel Down And Propose To Your Lover by SegunWonda7(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2019
When you thought smiley you have seen it all, you haven't even started grin

Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie, has criticised men who kneel down to propose to their lovers by stating that such is not African, and is wrong.

Speaking during an interview with Saturday Beat, the respected actor added that he didn’t kneel down to propose to his wife and they have managed to stay together for 50 years.

“Kneeling to propose to a woman is white people’s culture because women dominate there and have more right than men, it is not the African man’s ways”

“I didn’t kneel to propose to my wife and we’ve stayed 50years in our marriage, I took my time to woo her, when it’s time to settle down, I asked if she’ll marry me and that was it”,
he said.

Source: https://piginloaded.com/it-is-wrong-for-a-man-to-kneel-down-to-propose-to-his-lover-pete-edochie/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Date Saga / ... / How To Shed Extra Calories With Toned-body Silicone Dolls At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.