Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,646 members, 7,937,914 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow (46202 Views)

Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) / Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Spontaneous007: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
d
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by HacheNoire: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
This is how Tiwa and Tee Billz started

We know the rest!
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by naijaschoolguru(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Dubai again? Ahhhh
Dubai don make am for our head no be small, disssssss Dubai, dassssss Dubai, levvvvvvv Dubai. Then, why are we blaming Buhari?
I just believed now say nobody go dey DAT aso rock, wey no go travel.
The only problem we have in Nigeria is our 'Attitude' until we change our attitude, we remain stagnant.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Enemyofpeace: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
I pity all their fans that voted for them on BB Naija, now they are taking the jollof rice and wedding cake to Dubai, make I see how una go follow chop am. Na so mercy and others go do una too

Good morning my darling dominique kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by ThomasShelby(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Decolonel:
But this gal ring tone go sweet die.

She has big fookin bootie too. grin

3 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Akachukwu42(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Let's see what happens when they both fall of the spotlight.
Cos for me, they are both in it for the grams.

SocialMedia Marriage like NEPA
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by omomummy13: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Are we still gonna pretend as if all this people travelling to Dubai for events are not BASTARDS? Please, don't @ me with ''i can spend my money wherever i want yen yen yen''. In that case, go to dubai, make your money in Dubai and spend the damn money in Dubai.

If you live in Nigeria, make your money in Nigeria, then travel to Dubai to spend it on event planners and caterers, God Almighty will punish you for depriving local entrepreneurs the opportunity to grow.

How is Nigeria ever gon develop like this? Gbogbo yin maa run down ni...

7 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Angelfrost(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
The power couple

Lol... Una go just use silly hype finish these people!!! Nor be only power couple, power bike nko... grin

3 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Budline1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
MrPsalmist:
We are waiting for Mercy and Ike wedding

Mercy is a hustler. She ain't ready for that yet.

3 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Gbegulox12(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Arewakemi:
I Love Love.. Where is the man that will complete me.. Congratulations girl.
i may be the one if u dont mind
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Arewakemi(f): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
Gbegulox12:
i may be the one if u dont mind

Lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Gbegulox12(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
happy marriage life hope ur love stand trying time and keep ur affair from social media
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hmmmm. Many celebrity have taken this path, the Dubai path. I do sincerely hope this one will even last 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by kokomaster3d: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I love their deep business sense. Almost all relevant celebrities will be in attendence, thanks to the music fest. They reasoning like keen igbos ryt there.

They stylishly arrange their wedding to coincide with Dubai Music Fest so they have most celebrities in attendance.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by fergieboy: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nice move

Almost all Nigerian are in Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by engrjacuzzi: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
I hope DSTV channel 198 will aire the wedding live for us to see......
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by shogsman(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tapout:
HML to them... meanwhile u shouldn't be asking why everyone is in Dubai, rather ask yourself "why am I still in Nigeria"

Poverty die!!!

Like Dubai is the only city in the world abi,me personally will never set foot in that city till I die.
I don't like what I hate.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by OnPointMan(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
Arewakemi:
I Love Love.. Where is the man that will complete me.. Congratulations girl.

Hear i am. Take my hand.

Hope you ate working sha
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
Congrats to them.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by idonhammer: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Did anyone noticed that London is no more in vogue?
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by meobizy(f): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
I hope the wedding lasts.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Zubydeangelo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
I'm sorry I won't be there to grace the occasion...my paddy dey also wed tomorrow@ Agbor.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by munafav(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
After Dubai wedding...Come Nigeria divorce. Who know know
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Arckeen: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
MEJOISLAND:
Mine is coming up next year in my village
amen for you ��
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Funkybabee(f): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
congratulations dear bam
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
kokomaster3d:

They stylishly arrange their wedding to coincide with Dubai Music Fest so they have most celebrities in attendance.

Na lie o! They charged proposed attendees around 400k each, it is clearly written on the IV.
It was uploaded here.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by Legendguru: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
HMmm
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by RTSC: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
The sharper the pictures, the bitter the divorce.

NA today.? They should go and ask tiwa Savage and Toke makinwa.

Una dey still dey learn work for pre and post wedding romance where those two dey.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by RTSC: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Na lie o! They charged proposed attendees around 400k each, it is clearly written on the IV.
It was uploaded here.
You will pay to attend wedding?

I would like to see the guest list.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by slydog(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I love their deep business sense. Almost all relevant celebrities will be in attendence, thanks to the music fest. They reasoning like keen igbos ryt there.

What's the gain? Will celebrities donate money for them? Aside bbn what do they now do aside advertise kola kolagbo?
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:15am On Nov 16, 2019
Na dubai everything dey happen now concerning all these naija yeyebrities

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help / HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up / Stephanie Ghaida Visits Peter Okoye Of P'square (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.