Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,709 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

Relationship: 7 Signs That He Is Wasting Your Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship: 7 Signs That He Is Wasting Your Time (383 Views)

Are You In Toxic Relationship? 7 Signs Of Toxic People That You Shouldn't Ignore / How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship: 7 Signs That He Is Wasting Your Time by braveAchiever(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hey babe, how are you? How is your day going? babe, I feel we need to talk. The truth is, I understand having someone to call yours is awesome, but being in a relationship with the wrong person is the fastest way to lose weight, how? Because such poisonous relationship takes away your rest of mind, mental peace, and it makes you pay less attention to important things in your life, so automatically, loss of weight and high bp is inevitable.

How does it start? The whole story usually starts when you start thinking you guys will last together, not knowing your partner is only using you to wail away his time or using you for the fun of the moment. I understand that pain, which is why I’ve drafted out some signs to note so as to know whether he is using you or not.

Signs that he is wasting your time
Before going into details, let me quickly ship this in, always pay attention to your man’s behaviour, it will easily help you detect if you are wasting your time or not. Now let’s get going

shying away from marriage talks

Naturally, the goal of a serious relationship is marriage, but the moment marriage talk comes, he will either look for a way to quickly make it end or look uninterested.
[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSiNTmnXFXs2ZYx7q7EuIz_y-E1wvtQRd4jMu44ii1GN7nriWV1[/img]
Never talks about you guys future
When you are with the right person, when he talks about the future, you are always included. Whatever he says, it’s “WE” instead of “I”. when he talks about the future, you are always in the picture.

Doesn’t protect you
In this regard, I will plead with you, never say yes to a man that allows his family disrespect you, even behind your back. Trust me, if he is not man enough to defend you, then going into marriage with such person will be a problem because you will have to leave the rest of your life trying to please your in-laws.

The right person will not allow any disrespect either from friends or family. He makes his family be at peace with you.

He can even buy a gift for his mom or family members and pretend you bought it for them.

Only gives you attention when he is interested in sex
Such men are a parasite in a relationship, they only want you to come over or they come over when they are in the mood, if you are in such relationship, please come out of it unless you are in for the fun and not something serious.

Always Busy
The right person will always create time for you, it’s no

(1) (Reply)

Keke Napep Driver Raises Nearly ₦1 Million For Wife's CS After Twitter Appeal / 7 Signs You Have A Good Partner-toni TONE @t0nit0ne / Bored Single And Want To Mingle ,state Your Gender And Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.