Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,956 members, 7,919,082 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nothing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nothing (754 Views)

How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. / How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing by domwas2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
L
Re: Nothing by SendAbroad: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
domwas2:
Advice please
A friend of mind added me to his team for a 3 months contract job, the company is ok with my salary while his salary was cut which is still bigger than mine. he later rejected the offer while I proceed.
I was just paid my 1st (delayed) and 2nd month salary, whereas I had borrowed 40% of the 1st month salary.
My friend just text me now that I couldn't inform him of my salary payment that I should give a lady in the company some money that's she's the architect of the business, since I'm trying not to see him, he don't even care about himself but the lady.
I have in mind how to go about it before now I'm kind of embarrassed the way he's taking it all like I betrayed him.
What percentage can I give him and the lady
Moreover 12% was deducted as tax / PAYE

Kindly advice please

Why not talk to your friend. Only the two of you know what you agreed. Why should we tell you what we don't know
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Appreciate your friend and also the lady too, he knew you've been paid because the lady must have told him.
Re: Nothing by deltateam: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
domwas2:
Advice please
A friend of mind added me to his team for a 3 months contract job, the company is ok with my salary while his salary was cut which is still bigger than mine. he later rejected the offer while I proceed.
I was just paid my 1st (delayed) and 2nd month salary, whereas I had borrowed 40% of the 1st month salary.
My friend just text me now that I couldn't inform him of my salary payment that I should give a lady in the company some money that's she's the architect of the business, since I'm trying not to see him, he don't even care about himself but the lady.
I have in mind how to go about it before now I'm kind of embarrassed the way he's taking it all like I betrayed him.
What percentage can I give him and the lady
Moreover 12% was deducted as tax / PAYE

Kindly advice please

It depends on how much we are talking about.

Nevertheless being grateful and showing appreciation is worth emulating.

Appreciate the lady and your friend.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

$5000 Grant Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship 2021- How To Apply / Office Assistant / Front Desk Officer Needed For Urgent Recruitment At / Corporate Sales Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.