Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Can I Start Smoothie, Chapman, And Tigernut Business With 40k As An Undergradua - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can I Start Smoothie, Chapman, And Tigernut Business With 40k As An Undergradua (543 Views)

Foreign Facebook Page With 40k Likes & Followers For Sale @ 30k / SMOOV Chapman Identifies With Consumers; Launches The Flavour Of Youth Campaign / Biography Of Slay Queen Peace Olayemi Who Charges 40K To UnCloth On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Start Smoothie, Chapman, And Tigernut Business With 40k As An Undergradua by sherif1048(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2019
[b][/b]Goodday everyone, I'm an undergraduate in one of the federal University. I've worked and saved about 40k during my 100L days. I've had experience in Bar/Lounge before gaining admission. I'm thinking of starting this business in this Bar aroubd the school off campus. (I've been to that bar before and I can be aasured smoothies and the likes will sell well there). Anybody with Ideas on the cost of starting average smoothies Business please.
Re: Can I Start Smoothie, Chapman, And Tigernut Business With 40k As An Undergradua by Blanc8(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2019
sherif1048:
[/b]Goodday everyone, I'm an undergraduate in one of the federal University. I've worked and saved about 40k during my 100L days. I've had experience in Bar/Lounge before gaining admission. I'm thinking of starting this business in this Bar aroubd the school off campus. (I've been to that bar before and I can be aasured smoothies and the likes will sell well there). Anybody with Ideas on the cost of starting average smoothies Business please.
[b]Yes, 40k will start it you need a smoothie maker depends on what you buying, less than 7k, for class use glass. Pay half the rent fancy straw, print fancy menu you'll be alright
Re: Can I Start Smoothie, Chapman, And Tigernut Business With 40k As An Undergradua by Uyorecruits1: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2019
Uyo Recruitment!!!

A Reputable firm is growing and is looking to hire motivated individuals as Business Development Officers. You will design training and development programs from the scratch and coach our business representatives so that they meet their goals.

Get up to N60,000 monthly plus other incentives/bonuses

CALL TO ACTION, send CV to uyorecruits@gmail.com

Inform friends/family!!!

(1) (Reply)

Should Donald Trump's Strike Backfire, Iran Will Go Nuclear On The United States / Common Factors Affecting Farmers In Starting Up Poultry Farms: Solutions. / 9 Reasons Why The Doors In Public Toilets Don’t Reach The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.