Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box (38650 Views)

Thugs Attack PU In Dipo Olubi Street, Cart Away Ballot Boxes, Injure Voter / Dennis Amachree: Senator’s Aides Conveyed Thugs Who Attacked #EndSARS Protesters / APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by Kpoikpoi: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
When a senator says "pooling unit " then you know he shouldn't go back to the senate .
Educated illiterate.
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by rickyrex(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
That moment the news hit your hear that you are not doing well at the polling unit
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by abassduke: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
oguntola1:
Today is Saturday, my man is saying Sunday, faleke was in ur polling units on Sunday? Na wao, dinooooooooooooooo.

Read the sentence well before you make comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by noeloge82(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
oguntola1:
Today is Saturday, my man is saying Sunday, faleke was in ur polling units on Sunday? Na wao, dinooooooooooooooo.
Am guessing u didn't understand what he said,cos he said one Sunday faleke meaning d assailants name is Sunday and not d James faleke u think nor weekend Sunday

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
oguntola1:

No wonder you failed your English language exams. You lack comprehensive ability
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by Boyhood: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2019

Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by RexTramadol1: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Illiteracy na bad thing

People no sabi difference between name and day of the week
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by zinycool4real(f): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
TRAINING ‼ TRAINING ‼
( 100% VIDEOS )

ORGANICS CREAM MAKING @ 1000........Only

�STOP USING ALREADY MADE CREAMS

�STOP MIXING CREAMS IN THE NAME OF LIGHTENING

�LEARN TO MAKE YOUR OWN CREAMS YOURSELF & BE CONFIDENT OF WHAT YOU USE AND ALSO MAKE MONEY WITH IT

�STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO PRESCRIBE CREAM FOR YOU...........They're all made with unknown chemicals which ends up damaging your skin

Why not treat your skin with organic creams, which are made of raw ingredients like avocado, carrot, cucumber, banana, turmeric & other fresh fruits.

JOIN OUR ORGANICS CREAM MAKING TRAINING..,LET'S TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE

✔ ORGANICS WHITENING SOAP
✔ORGANICS WHITENING POWDERS
✔ORGANICS CUCUMBER WHITENING SOAP
✔ORGANICS PAPAYA LIGHTENING LOTION
✔ORGANICS 7 DAYS HERBAL WHITENING SOAP
✔ORGANICS EGYPTIAN WHITENING SOAP
✔ORGANICS EGYPTIAN TONING LOTION
✔ORGANICS EGYPTIAN LOTION
✔ORGANICS HALF CAST CREAM
✔ORGANICS HALF CAST OIL
✔ORGANICS NIGHT LIGHTENING CREAM
✔ORGANICS CHOCOLATE BODY BUTTER
✔ORGANICS NATURAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB
✔ORGANICS MANGO BODY BUTTER
✔ORGANICS WHITENING HERBAL BLACK SOAP
✔ORGANICS ACNE HERBAL SOAP
✔ORGANICS KIDS LOTION
✔ORGANICS KID'S HERBAL BLACK SOAP
✔ORGANICS ANTI AGING MASK
✔ORGANICS DARK CIRCLES & SUNBURN REMOVER
✔ORGANICS DARK KNUCKLES REMOVER

BONUS
HOW TO MAKE NATURAL OILS LIKE
�Carrot oil
�Coconut oil
�Almond oil
�Peppermint oil
�Lemon oil

REMEMBER........ ORGANICS HAS NO AFTER EFFECTS COS IT!'S NATURAL.....���

Venue:Whatsapp group https:///LtVyB5Eh3XMHLYJqnOOIjz
Date:29th November 2019
Fee:#1000..only

DON'T BE TOLD..., BE THERE ‼��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by middlebelter(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mikegking:
Dino e too early o
Don't say it's too early, that is the report we are getting from the home I didn't know it's already on Nairaland.
That Faleke Sunday is the Deputy Chief of Staff to Yahaya Bello.
They are ready to for violence as directed by Bello
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
oguntola1:
because you can't assimilate what he said. "One Sunday faleke".

Nigeria's election is trash anyway.
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by deeva1: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
This Dino De liar again
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by middlebelter(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
netpro:
Dino and PDP wants a rerun election to hold in their stronghold.

Check all the attacks. It is in their front yards with camera all ready and set.

Dino is fabricating his own evidence with live actions on set.

But that is the same report we are getting from his Home Town. Why are people supporting APC blindly? I am not for APC or PDP but I have sympathy for Dino. The people on ground are giving the same report. If It were Dino's thug the noise will reach high heaven.
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by MuyiRano(m): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
oguntola1:
u no wise... the name of the man who led dem is Sunday Faleke
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by BotherMleeper(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pooling unit...SDM
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by seniormallam(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
oguntola1:
Owo ti jo naaaaaaa
Simple sentence like this one you cannot comprehend?
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by jamace(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
oguntola1:
Sunday Faleke is the name of the leader of the thugs.
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by gabbasin(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
oguntola1:
read well, one Sunday faleke not on Sunday, another lazy yoot
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by MuyiRano(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
middlebelter:

Don't say it's too early, that is the report we are getting from the home I didn't know it's already on Nairaland.
That Faleke Sunday is the Deputy Chief of Staff to Yahaya Bello.
They are ready to for violence as directed by Bello
dey don't kno who Sunday Faleke is
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by olosolos(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
L
oguntola1:
Learn how to read well

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by ruthkufe: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by Correcto: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dino is made already
Mikegking:
Dino e too early o
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by Bennycollins: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
You obviously lack understanding of English.
oguntola1:
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by siduofmandesid(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
you even know the person
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by Bennycollins: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
English is hard for you lot to understand o. Go back to school before it's too late.
Didi2d:

Not only that, instead of "on" he said 'one'
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by Bennycollins: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
Read very well you would see you are the mumu here. Get learned people to interprete Dino's post to you.
Akpacha:
This mumu so in a hurry to post on social media, is today Sunday?
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
See your senator who just left his 'pooling' unit! He will soon go to his ' polling' unit. It is well with Nigeria!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by crestdevelopers: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Is it swimming pool?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box by CioAngels(f): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Could this Faleke be same one that was humiliated and disgraced by Bello? If so, what a shame of a father, how much will Bello give you, oh, you must be the reason Bello was give 10b# few days to election so that you will get good bargain. Nigeria? Shameless leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Invades A Bank With Bomb In Jos, Plateau State / 6 Offences Punishable By Death In Nigeria / Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.