Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Comedian Bovi Celebrates His Mum On Her Posthumous 62nd Birthday (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bovi Celebrates His Mum On Her Posthumous 62nd Birthday (pix) (937 Views)

Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Bovi Celebrates His Mum On Her Posthumous 62nd Birthday (pix) by zainam: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2019
Nigerian comedian Bovi Ogboma has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his late mother, Margaret on her posthumous 62nd birthday.

According to Bovi, It’s been 3 years since her mum passed away. Sharing their throwback photo together, he wrote

Happy posthumous 62nd birthday to my mum, Margaret. It’s been 3 years since you left and not a day has passed without me pensively thinking of you. Not a day! Today, I will excitedly celebrate you. My greatest love, rest on. ��
https://www.instagram.com/p/B464E8XB700

Source; https://www.preshwap.xyz/2019/11/comedian-bovi-celebrates-his-mum-on-her.html

Re: Comedian Bovi Celebrates His Mum On Her Posthumous 62nd Birthday (pix) by zainam: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Comedian Bovi Celebrates His Mum On Her Posthumous 62nd Birthday (pix) by universaltv: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2019
eeyah
Re: Comedian Bovi Celebrates His Mum On Her Posthumous 62nd Birthday (pix) by Sowore(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2019
memories
Re: Comedian Bovi Celebrates His Mum On Her Posthumous 62nd Birthday (pix) by Sowore(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Comedian Bovi Celebrates His Mum On Her Posthumous 62nd Birthday (pix) by torin: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
sad
Re: Comedian Bovi Celebrates His Mum On Her Posthumous 62nd Birthday (pix) by memez: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Bares N!pple In New Bikini Photo / See Emotional Moment Bambam & Teddya Exchanged Marital Vows & Sealed It Wit Kiss / Wow! Actor Okon Surprisingly Transforms His Pot-belly Into A Six-pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.