Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,602 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Nysc Question - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Nysc Question (307 Views)

Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' / My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nysc Question by Sammy774(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Please guys I am potential corper at least next year bt I really have a problem with my bank I carelessly lost my phone with my account/bvn save in the phone I went to do welcome back bt the Sim was not registered in my name bt were I bought the Sim card they told me that it was registered I try what I know bt all was not possible so can I gv my brother bvn in camp during registration for opening of account with his name and me use the ATM card to withdraw cuz das wat am doing nw
Re: My Nysc Question by EmperorTolson: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
ls, does anybody know how long nysc discharge certificate stays at state secretariat before it'll be returned back to abuja cos I heard if someone fails to complete his discharge certificate on time, it'll be returned back to abuja.

A friend of mine was not around during his POP on 31st of Oct due to ill health and nobody knew. When he went to state secretariat for collection, he was told that the nysc official are on camp with 19c otondo. So, he's worried if the certificate would have been returned before they'll leave camp or not cos he doesn't want to go through the stress of going to abuja.

Pls we need ur advice.

(1) (Reply)

Updated List Of All Ongoing Scholarships Application Around The World / Free Fx Trade Teaching For Kano Nysc Members / Learn How To Create And Monitise Digital Products Using Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.