Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,038 members, 7,976,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:26 PM

Check Out List Of Track List For Davido Forthcoming Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out List Of Track List For Davido Forthcoming Album (288 Views)

Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out List Of Track List For Davido Forthcoming Album by Emmque68(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
It's a couple of days to the arrival of Davido's approaching collection "A Good Time" which will drop on Friday, November 22.

Fully expecting the new collection, the pop star has revealed the tracklist and we are energized in light of the fact that it's arriving in a decent time (get it? �).

The new collection houses 17 tracks, and highlights stars like Peruzzi, Summer Walker, Popcaan, Naira Marley, Zlatan, Wurld, Gunna, Dremo, A Boogit mind da hoddie, Chris Brown and Yonda.

see full tracklist via below link
https://www.leaksecret.com.ng/2019/11/check-out-list-of-track-list-for-davido.html

Re: Check Out List Of Track List For Davido Forthcoming Album by thankoken: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Check Out List Of Track List For Davido Forthcoming Album by thankoken: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

‘I Pray Nothing Happens To Me’ – Scared Bobrisky Goes For Surgery In Dubai / Mr Barakumo Odede Miss Nollywood Organizer Is Set To Receive Another Award Again / Lady Exposes Nigerian Musician Flavour For Impregnating Her And Abandoning The B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.