Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,981 members, 7,949,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Is God Really Going To Punish Humans For Their Sins? Let's Discuss... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Really Going To Punish Humans For Their Sins? Let's Discuss... (1074 Views)

Why Many Will Die In Their Sins This Year, The Prophet / Two Students Pour Excess Ash On Their Faces, Say Their Sins Are Excess / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Really Going To Punish Humans For Their Sins? Let's Discuss... by Dtruthspeaker: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2019
Remman:

Lol! Can the creator of a robot abandon and quarel with his own creation when it made a mistake? You're still not getting my point. If you are like God are you ominiscience, ominipresence, immune to disease, or can you live forever, or can you make a planet? Humans improve on their creation when it makes a mistake but God whom you said is like human seem to have abandoned his own creation when they made an error which he is responsible for. Worst still, a huge punishment awaits defaulters.

Condemning God would still not stop or prevent your death which you obviously do not mind.

We who do not want to die, understand that He us given us a way to live. We shall loose this corrupted life, that's why we die here. But, we who want to live shall first die (as He has Lawed it) but He has also Lawed it that after death, we who want Life, Shall Live.

Thus, we die to Live again as we have chosen but you die to Die permanently!

I'm out
Re: Is God Really Going To Punish Humans For Their Sins? Let's Discuss... by frank317: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2019
karlboss:

I know.

Make I yarn you something.

I dey village with one very old man during Xmas. This old man's son came back for Xmas and the old man couldn't recognize his son. Not that the man lost his memory but he didn't know his son. Everybody was shocked.

If the man goes to heaven. The man has to tell God he has forgotten everything. Lol

My guy forget there is nothing like hell or heaven

If you like science or physics I can refer you to the documentary through the wormhole hosted by Morgan Freeman look for the episode can evil be eliminated

In that series it talks of a cancer that can affect ones brain and a good person every one loves can turn evil immediately.

Example like the ph serial killer what if it's that cancer that affected his brain. So God will send him to hell.
Some things are deep in this life

Hmmm, I feel u bro
Re: Is God Really Going To Punish Humans For Their Sins? Let's Discuss... by orisa37: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
The Free Will makes us feel, think,reason act, interact and move around. We need to obey The One Who made us. And when we disobey we sin and deserve some reprimand.
Re: Is God Really Going To Punish Humans For Their Sins? Let's Discuss... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Remman:
Guys, i'm really confused about God. Please help!!!

You know, i see robots in movies everyday and i kind of think we would have been great if we were like robots to God because we would be somewhat superior to God. Robots have no free-will nature, can out-live the owner and can process data twice faster than its owner. Even robots are well taken care of, they're not poor and they don't have to believe in anything to progress.

....confusion....

* Why would God give humans free-will and still punish them for their behaviours or mistakes when he's responsible for giving them the free-will?

* Why would God not take part in the affairs of humans but would punish them if they try to survive by all means even when they have no choice?

I need answers, no abuse please. Thanks!

God actually created many living things here on earth! Genesis 1:20-30

Humans are the only intelligent creatures but they were given relative freedom NOT absolute freedom! Genesis 2:15-17

This means they're FREE to choose what to eat, drink, when to play, whom to choose as playmate, any type of game and move freely through the earth.
But they're to continue to depend on instructions from their maker who knows what could be the result if they misuse their FREEWILL! Genesis 2:17

Adam and Eve demanded for ABSOLUTE FREEDOM which eventually led to their death as they walk away from the source of their life "GOD" their perfect body gradually lost it's strength so they expired! Genesis 5:5

So humans can regain everlasting life through a link, this is one of God's spirit sons who was sent to connect the descendants of Adam and Eve who might feel sorry for the path their parents took. John 3:16

All those who fails to get connected to God through this means will die naturally, but when God is ready to restore life back to those who felt sorry for what their first parents did, all the others will be forgotten. Psalms 37:7-11
Jesus referred to all those who failed to make use of this link as "DEAD"! Matthew 8:22

After death no additional punishment because DEATH is the capital punishment from God! Romans 6:7, 23 compared to Genesis 3:17-19
Re: Is God Really Going To Punish Humans For Their Sins? Let's Discuss... by Remman(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
0ppa:

God is not responsible for what is happening today. 1 John 4:8 says 'God is love' (not has love, but is LOVE). A loving God is not to blame, then, who is? The DEVIL -- God's ancient enemy, the father of the lie (John 8:44).
What is happening today is a sign of the last days as foretold in the Bible (Luke 21:11, 13). Those who violate godly standards of living do experience bad effects (Gal. 6:7), some people are the cause of their problems.
Do you know God has promised to end all these bad living? I incite you to read Ps. 72:12, 14; Dan. 2:44.

Ok, let's go into the Bible which you are familiar with. In Genesis, After God created all good things including human:

1. He gave human free-will
2. He made an evil tree (in fact, at first, humans with free-will were purely good before eating the evil fruit. Seems like He intensionally wanted humans to go through what they are going through now, just saying, tho)
3. He allowed Satan (who is not His friend and He knows what Satan can do) to enter into His precious Earth and worst still, have limitless access to the garden where His loving beings were residing even having all the gots to have a quiet time with human in human's language (this has questioned His all knowing and almightly powerful).

If you said He wanted to test man. Humans test their creations and if it goes wrong they correct it (i heard someone say we're like God but in what aspect? Some Humans are evil, is He tho). Even students are given the right answer after a test. He could have made another fruit of PURE GOOD for humans. But instead He chased them into the colds, thorns, etc. after they've failed the very test He gave or allowed them to go through. What would you say about that?
Re: Is God Really Going To Punish Humans For Their Sins? Let's Discuss... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Remman:

Ok, let's go into the Bible which you are familiar with. In Genesis, After God created all good things including human:

1. He gave human free-will
2. He made an evil tree (in fact, at first, humans with free-will were purely good before eating the evil fruit. Seems like He intensionally wanted humans to go through what they are going through now, just saying, tho)
3. He allowed Satan (who is not His friend and He knows what Satan can do) to enter into His precious Earth and worst still, have limitless access to the garden where His loving beings were residing even having all the gots to have a quiet time with human in human's language (this has questioned His all knowing and almightly powerful).

If you said He wanted to test man. Humans test their creations and if it goes wrong they correct it (i heard someone say we're like God but in what aspect? Some Humans are evil, is He tho). Even students are given the right answer after a test. He could have made another fruit of PURE GOOD for humans. But instead He chased them into the colds, thorns, etc. after they've failed the very test He gave or allowed them to go through. What would you say about that?
God created an angel who turned (self-willingly) to become Satan. Do you have time so we chat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Life Continue After Death. Psalm 146 Vs 4, Genesis 3 Vs 19, Job 14 Vs 14 Ex / Nairalanders Watch This: / Mr. Deity And The Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.