Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,144 members, 7,916,349 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:10 PM

Actress Tonto Dikeh Deported From Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh Deported From Dubai (913 Views)

I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) / Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture / Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Deported From Dubai by henrypsexy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Tonto Dikeh visit to Dubai has been cut short after she was deported from the city Amebo9ja Reports

Report emanating from Dubai has it that Tonto Dikeh has been deported after she got into a brouhaha with a security guard because she was denied entry into “One Music Fest” event centre.

Also Trended Recently: https://www.nairaland.com/5532267/police-detain-tonto-dikeh-dubai

According to multiple sources, Tonto Dikeh arrived the event alongside Bobrisky and the security guard refused to grant her entrance.

The actress who was allegedly inebriated and intoxicated on an unknown substance attacked the guard and the brouhaha escalated.

Police intervened and she was whisked away to an unknown location.
She’s currently in a plane heading to Nigeria as at the time of publication. Her bestfriend, Bobrisky refused to follow her and she’s remaining in Dubai.
There are reports that Bobrisky has refused to follow her bestie back to Nigeria.

See more gist>>> https://amebo9ja.com/actress-tonto-dikeh-deported-from-dubai/

Cc: Lalasticlaca , Mynd44, MissyB3

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Deported From Dubai by DonBenny77(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
grin
Rich and civilised are two different words
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Deported From Dubai by Prettyvita(f): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
Anger!
Control it and u have my respect. Regardless of your societal status!
No matter how far u think u've gone, bad character and anger issues will always have a way of drawing u back and making u look stupid!

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Deported From Dubai by emirateprince: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dubai is a no nonsense Arab country with CCTV camera everywhere so you can lie about anything,Tonto dike is not only deported she will also be ban from GCC nation ,UAE inclusive for a period of time tongue

Dubai party is over cry
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Deported From Dubai by chriskosherbal(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Tonto but why ... Sometimes we allow certain things slide, I enjoyed the best of tonto as a wife or married woman, she was calm and gentle..not this viper charactet she is displaying everywhere,Tonto you need a husband, many women still downplay this important factor. Likewise men too.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Deported From Dubai by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Best believe. Children grow up to become whatever they're influenced to become by their surrounding. I swear to God I've known this girl personally when she was just Mr. Sunny E. Dikeh's daughter.

Then I attended her father's school; Grace Memorial International School at Rumuokwuta. P/H.
A school her father opened for her step mother that I wouldn't like to mention the woman's name.

What I'm saying is this —then Soromtochukwu was just a cute teenage girl that us boys used to crush on; it was Somto, before Tonto. You needed to hear this cute girl talking, she was really quiet and book smart and would always keep to herself. You'd swear she'd grow to become a doctor or an Academian.

As aunty travel go Apapa Lagos and starred in her first Nollywood movie. Oh my goodness. I don't know what her Life has been or what the motive for all the things she does and her life decisions have been, I'm not going to Judge her but one thing is certain, the path she has decided to tow is dangerously wrong and it's very obvious, y'all can attest to that.

I'd hate to see my daughter or my sisters lose the light. God knows. I wish her well. But then.. y'all train up your child how they should grow, don't abandon your children even at the death or seperation of your spouse. Dont put your work or business or any other thing first. Blessings.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Deported From Dubai by henrypsexy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlaca

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija & Titan Boss, Tacha Looking Ravishing In A Red Dress / New Bleaching Procedure Leaves Twitter Users In Shock (watch Video) / Naira Marley Collected 60 Millions From Access Bank For Show In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.