Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,850 members, 7,872,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee (3556 Views)

What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income / Make Free Money Online Today Gurantee / We Provide Loans At 3% Simple Interest Rate Againd Bank Gurantee Minimum Amount 100 Million USD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by yeye4live(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2010
plss do u guys have any idea of an investment that gives u constant money monthly gurantee for life

plss am intrested palsss
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by 3csfx9ja(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2010
Is 15% Returns monthly satisfactory to you?

If yes, email me at 3csfxnigeria@gmail.com for an investment program that can fetch you 15% monthly with a minimum investment of $500USD.
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by Lalateeza(f): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2010
Gone
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by KeyA1: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2010
An investment that gives guaranteed returns per time does not exist on earth. When you are able to grasp this, then you are getting prepared to becoming an investor.
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by DGIPLUS(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2010
You need what is real and valid and certainty is the word here.

www.dgiinnovations.com

-----Let's grow together.
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by Dereal1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2010
Hi.
You can try google adsense for domains,with little investment you are sure of monthly income.Once you can abide by their dos and don'ts.For more info click on the link below:
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by 3csfx9ja(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
Google Adsense is real but slow to make money. Try FX. I can train you while you earn at the same time.
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by webplay: 4:20am On Nov 22, 2010
Try:
www.cashng.com
We teach you how!
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by yeye4live(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2010
same old idea wit out security, i need deal wit security, tanks
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by healthy: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2010
Start your own domain registration company
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by Lalateeza(f): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2010
I got ideas
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by adasco: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
If you have up to N500,000 or more we can patrner together and you will always have up to 20% returns you can call me thru 07043509887 for more details.
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by KeyA1: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2010
yeye4live:

same old idea wit out security, i need deal wit security,  tanks
  You fail to understand that there is no secutity in any biz, whatever you want to do, know the risks involved and learn how to manage it.
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by SetuYara: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
HARDWORK

Hardwork is an investment that gives you constant money monthly guarantee for life, so get to working hard!
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by IVORY2009(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2010
Lalateeza:

Try www.lotsizekoncept.com/naira.html. You earn N10, 000 every Midweek for Five Weeks, that is if you invest N30, 000.
This translates to a total profit of N50, 000 at the end of five weeks, and a net profit of N20, 000. Not Bad.
But note you are paid every week, so no need to wait till the end of five weeks.

having logged on to ur webpage, I found out dat u deal on forex trading, and u hv not been able to tell the poster the risk associated with trading forex, sometimes u win and sometimes u lose, wat is ur take on this
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by royhan: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2010
Good day

food prodduct is something that brings constant flow of money

i wouldadvice you to involved in catfish marketing not rearing

either smoked catfish or life i.e freash catfish

there is more than enough market for itand the rate of invesment depends on your money

@ (babaobafarm@yahoo.com) 08054697367
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by KeyA1: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2010
The thread starter asked for investment ideas not bussiness ideas. In bussiness you do the work, in investment your money does the work.
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by knice(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2010
Making money online is one of the pleasant experiences anyone can imagine. Making a fortune online is one thing but creating a living online means another thing. One place stands out:

Visit www.easymanual.biz, Nigeria's Foremost site for Money Making features and new money making system. Wishing you the best.
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by saintdipo1: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2011
Has anyone invested successful on http://lotsizekoncept.com, Please i need your advice
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by mrdodo: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2011
Try www.lotsizekoncept.com/naira.html. You earn N10, 000 every Midweek for Five Weeks, that is if you invest N30, 000.
This translates to a total profit of N50, 000 at the end of five weeks, and a net profit of N20, 000. Not Bad.
But note you are paid every week, so no need to wait till the end of five weeks.

Hi, I'm wondering why details of payment should be sent to a foreign number. Is this business/investment opportunity not supposed to be within Nigeria?
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by Tblogger: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2011
Getting an investment with guaranteed returns is not exactly impossible but precautions should be taken in whatever we get ourselves into. I have seen business models in the name of investment that end up running you into a mess. Whatever you do, be careful
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by Jollyzone(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2011
OMG! I don't really get d sense of nairaland!
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by Jollyzone(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2011
Wow! I think I'm begining 2 grasp d logic lol, Whoo! cheesy
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by omachi1026(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2011
email to oobidike@gmail.com and get details of a program!!!
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by nwangap(f): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2011
pls do not invest with lotsize or u may loose your money.they are having problem presently according to them while others say they are scam, whichever way, i think the best thing is to steer clear of them.

u can join us at: www.cashandfortunes.com, u could be making as much as N50,000 weekly. others are making much more than that!

contact me on pattybf@yahoo.com for more detail and for other investment opportunities that pays 30% and 40% on capital monthly
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by omachi1026(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2011
@ nwangap : talking about 30% and 40% on ROI monthly . Interested need details to oobidike@gmail.com.
Re: Any Idea Of An Investment That Gives U Constant Money Monthly Gurantee by jamace(m): 12:01am On Feb 25, 2011
pls do not invest with lotsize or u may loose your money.they are having problem presently according to them while others say they are scam, whichever way, i think the best thing is to steer clear of them.

u can join us at: www.cashandfortunes.com, u could be making as much as N50,000 weekly. others are making much more than that!

contact me on pattybf@yahoo.com for more detail and for other investment opportunities that pays 30% and 40% on capital monthly

Chei! This madam sabi introduce collapsible biz eh. She jumps from one collapsed biz to another with the speed of lightening. grin. Frankly, I am beginning to suspect that she has hands on those collapsed biz, wallahi. How can she be so fast in abandoning ship and hopping into another with such dexterity? Madam, take time o. angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Small Business Ideas In Nigeria With Little Start-up Capital / This Site Pay $.50 For Uploading A File(anything At All) See Payment Proof / Xpset/faithsfi $15 - $1000 Football Betting Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.