Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,972 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Who's That Girl Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who's That Girl Episode 1 (1106 Views)

The Poor Girl (Episode 1) / Adeola The Poor Girl - Episode 1 / The Flower Girl Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's That Girl Episode 1 by Felvicstories: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
WHO'S THAT GIRL. � �
(Nora's Secrets)
EPISODE 1.
BY RUTHIE LEE..
*** ** '
It all started in privilege private school,school of life, love, friendship and betrayals.. School of people with different personalities..
Freddie. A cool sweet sensitive guy who has nothing to do with girls patrolled around the school with his best buddy Chad one Monday morning,they were both talking and laughing, seeing how they talked you'd know they've been friends since childhood..
Freddie was known to be intelligent, handsome, tall friendly and gentle while Chad was known to be playful.moody handsome but not that intelligent.. Girls go crazy for Freddie but he didn't like any of them neither was he ready to like any of them.. ..
That morning after everyone got seated in class , as usual Freddie saw a note under his locker and he picked it up and read it. which actually says.
"goodmorning Fred, the most cutest guy on earth my morning smile and joy I just wanted to say good morning ,from Lynn "..
Freddie tiredly dropped the note while Chad laughed and said "another note".."yeah" Freddie said while Chad continued laughing.. "why don't you just give them a chance uhh I wish I was u i could have dated like sixteen girls" Chad said while Freddie looked at him disgustingly but they stopped talking because of the teacher who walked in.. Everyone attention was on Mrs Delia as she talked.. "good morning student we have another new student as u have been recently" as Mrs Delia talked everyone was confused cause there was no new student beside or behind her.. "ma'am where's the new student " a guy shouted from the back... Mrs Delia smiled and said "oh..i didn't notice she wasn't here maybe she's shy, get in here nora"..Every one all waited to see the Nora.. And suddenly just like a glowing sun, she walked in looking like an angel, she was currently, different from others, her hair was as black as ebony her skin looks so soft, shiny and most of all it was glowing her bright sparkly blue eyes matched her amazing pink lips her nose was pointed and firm and as she talked she had a dimple dat every boy in class couldn't get their eyes off her.. Chad kept smiling and winking at her, Freddie didn't seem to have any interest in her but part of his heart accepted her into the school while some part didn't..
:
Mrs delia told Nora to take her seat and luckily for Nora she found an empty seat beside Freddie, she smiled at Freddie but Freddie didn't return the smile instead he faced his book while Chad did the honour and smiled at Nora. But Nora removed her face.. Nora got close to the set and dropped her bag, then sat down immediately we sat down her hand mistakenly touched Freddie's wrist and all of a sudden he felt something and felt a pain in his forehead while,Nora immediately removed her hand and started breathing nervously and Freddie pain stopped.. "what just happened" he thought..
.TBC
Please if you want the continuation check it here www.felvicstories.com
You can see all kinds of stories, poems and literatures

Https://www.felvicstories.com/whos-that-girl-episode-2/

1 Like

Re: Who's That Girl Episode 1 by BOSSkesh(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
Op come and post the remaining here jor

(1) (Reply)

Emi (reboot) 2 / Chronicles Of Ediomo / Europe Books Publishing Offer (i Need Some Explanation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.