Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Tweet On Still Coming To South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Tweet On Still Coming To South Africa (1790 Views)

My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet / Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Tweet On Still Coming To South Africa by rgaryjnr(f): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
AKA has reacted to Burna Boy's tweet in which he stated he is still coming to South Africa to perform in spite of an online campaign he (AKA) led demanding an apology from the Nigerian singer over his comment during the xenophobic attacks in the country.

Click the link below to see his tweet
https://www.insidelifes.com/aka-reacts/

Re: AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Tweet On Still Coming To South Africa by DaInferno(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
this aka Na president for him country o
Re: AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Tweet On Still Coming To South Africa by nototribalist: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
AKA just want to be relevant.
Re: AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Tweet On Still Coming To South Africa by slimjohn2k5: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Looking at the two of them, burna looked like someone wasted by drugs.
His fashion choice I still don't get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Tweet On Still Coming To South Africa by YungMillionaire: 2:14am On Nov 17, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
Looking at the two of them, burna looked like someone wasted by drugs.
His fashion choice I still don't get

Nigerians and their obsession with appearance. Where has it gotten you? Do you have Burna's influence and money? Who knows you? Can your gf or wife stand toe-to-toe with his gf? Think. I know a man in Aba who walks around in shorts and slippers YET he employs graduates who dress in suit. I know one of America's topmost astrophysics researchers who has never wore a suit in his life. During the summer, he wears shorts and slippers to work every single day. He once gave a seminar talk wearing a shorts and t-shirt. Again I say THINK. Use your brain. Stop regurgitating sh1t.
Re: AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Tweet On Still Coming To South Africa by slimjohn2k5: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Nigerians and their obsession with appearance. Where has it gotten you? Do you have Burna's influence and money? Who knows you? Can your gf or wife stand toe-to-toe with his gf? Think. I know a man in Aba who walks around in shorts and slippers YET he employs graduates who dress in suit. I know one of America's topmost astrophysics researchers who has never wore a suit in his life. During the summer, he wears shorts and slippers to work every single day. He once gave a seminar talk wearing a shorts and t-shirt. Again I say THINK. Use your brain. Stop regurgitating sh1t.
Talking about his fashion style I never insulted. I only said I don't get.
Bro take your misunderstanding and frustration else where. Did I say is whack? Did I say he doesn't dress well? I only said I don't get it
Re: AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Tweet On Still Coming To South Africa by Ajokebayyy: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2019
These guys should man up and stop their beef
Re: AKA Reacts To Burna Boy's Tweet On Still Coming To South Africa by Lynx001: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2019
YungMillionaire:

PRO To burna boy. I hail thee

(1) (Reply)

Police P.R.O Opeto Dolapo Badmus Welcomes A Baby Girl - Pictures / Actress Ruby Orjiakor Message To Ladies Who Open Their Legs For Ice Cream / Nigerians Reacts Has Headies Snubbed Laycon In The Next Rated Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.