Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Produce And Promoter That Hit Song With Good Video At Music Revolution Studio. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Produce And Promoter That Hit Song With Good Video At Music Revolution Studio. (236 Views)

Why You Should Not Miss The Island Biggest Pool Party By Music Revolution Naija / Wizkid Gives Tiwa Savage Doggy Style, Pressing Her Backside At Music Fest, Dubai / I Will Curse Any Promoter That Uses My Picture In Show I'm Not Aware Of - Dremo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Produce And Promoter That Hit Song With Good Video At Music Revolution Studio. by xrisdablogger(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
MUSIC REVOLUTION STUDIO
Open with amazing promo with 70% Discount on all production:
Viral video 4k resolution
Audio n visual production
Music video production
Movie production
Jingles / standard voice over ...
Promotions ( blogging, Radio interviews, airplay and more)
Birthdays and other bookings ..make that song n video a hit ...
Editing and more ...
Visit us:wall green hotel #1 olugborogan olusesi Road beside 2nd toll gate eleganza busstop back of tyse oil lekki... Run 24/ 7... For Enquiry: +2347037330159
Email: musicrevolutionnigeria@gmail.com... @musicrevolutionnigeria...promo still Running ...kindly share

Re: Produce And Promoter That Hit Song With Good Video At Music Revolution Studio. by nzeodu(m): 1:05am On Nov 17, 2019
Wow! DJ Pee. Evergreen man on the grind. One love bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(just In!!)fg, UN Open Migration Data At Abuja Airport / Moscodee To Make Surugudu Album Launch The Biggest Event This December / Cardi B Shots Down Lagos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcryTMaMsks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.