Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:38 PM

Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) (6483 Views)

Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Damn.. I miss explorer's thread.
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by tk4rd: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Explorers:
GOT
Woowww
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by tk4rd: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Explorers:
Eddie Murphy, Coming To America
Na waa ooo..
So, that was how he became the old white talkative??
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by Oluwatosean(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
CLICK
It's also impressive how these actors perfect their acts...

I mean look at the way John snow was looking at that dragon... And it wasn't even there
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by arantess: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
Oluwatosean:
CLICK
It's also impressive how these actors perfect their acts...

I mean look at the way John snow was looking at that dragon... And it wasn't even there
True, but the stuntman was there, so just look at him
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by Sike(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
God is Good
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 12:42am On Nov 18, 2019
Oyinbos sha.. I doff my hat for una ooh
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2019
This is loveli
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
selfmadeOLX:
Meanwhile, in Nigeria my country tongue

Nneka the Tiger Queen cool
You don mad! grin
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
freeDR:
Since Explorers got married, things have not been the same.
See what marriage does to men!

Sharrap punk!
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by freeDR(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
luminouz:

Sharrap punk!
What you gon do if I don't?
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by luminouz(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
freeDR:

What you gon do if I don't?
Amma fry ur balls
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Explorers:
Josh Brolin, Deadpool

This guy was made for super hero movies,i like his portrayal of the toughest villain in MCU,almighty Thanos himself.His delivery of the role was fantastic.

I learnt it took the combined efforts of 2 visual effect companies to create the 8 foot genocidally inclined super villain.
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Explorers:
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Terminator
I ll be back.
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by freeDR(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
luminouz:

Amma fry ur balls
Get thee behind me, you're gay. Blaady faggat!
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by LeJeun3: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hakeem12:
I legit thought he added weight

Same here.....
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by AmuRubber(m): 3:15am On Nov 23, 2019
Another great post. Truly, Explorers never disappoints.
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by enomakos(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
wonderful
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by tck2000(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
selfmadeOLX:
Meanwhile, in Nigeria my country tongue
Nneka the Tiger Queen cool
lol
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
I am.not in Nollywood. Just a young guy learning advanced VFX and CGI.
Before and after my comedy clip here is a link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_BxnN2Iews

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by kaysmith(f): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
I am.not in Nollywood. Just a young guy learning advanced VFX and CGI.
Before and after my comedy clip here is a link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_BxnN2Iews

Nice one

chack this out also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPCOHh0j7M
Re: Before And After Hollywood SFX Makeup (Photos) by sharorberlain: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2021
If you ask me o, I will wholeheartedly tell you that "I'm tired of watching all these Nollywood movies with poor visual effects, especially all these their fake gun shots, fake fire and fake disappearance, amateur car accident scenes... a lot of it. I guess that's one of the reasons their script virtually look the same.
I saw a video on YouTube; these Nigeria guys recently started teaching Nigerians on how to create movie effects. I researched and did chat with one of them. These guys have been underground doing their visual effects thing. When I wrote them, their response was more like they don't want to forcefully grab the industry. I have that feeling that they are into something BIG... well, who knows?! I feel they are going to be one of the best VFX companies in Nigeria. I also watched one of their music video effects. Mehn! Bro, these guys are good.
I started reasoning on how they could change the storylines in our Nigerian film industry (Nollywood movies). At least if it won't be a bad idea if I see a Sci-Fi movie produced in Nigeria.
You should watch their video on Facebook or YouTube to see for yourself.
https://www.facebook.com/vfx9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkGgpcczzlU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 / A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation / What Anime Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.