Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Side Effects Of Butt Enlargement Cream - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Side Effects Of Butt Enlargement Cream (4306 Views)

How To Use Coconut Oil And Vaseline For Hips & Butt Enlargement / Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / Five Lovely Steps To Get Rid Of Butt Acne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Side Effects Of Butt Enlargement Cream by Ekekestella(f): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2019
What are the effects of butt enlargement cream
first of all, my curiosity is getting the best of me. What are u wanting a cream for? for butt growth? for butt toning?
Define butt enhancement for me?
in a nutshell, snake oil products such as butt enhancement creams will only yield two side effects FRUSTRATION and DRAINED WALLET. They give you false hope. Last year a friend of mine got butt enlargement cream named HIPUP product of ASHUN BEAUTY and used it for six months, the products contains chilli ingredients which makes it hot on the butt. Am not a lair it really worked, her butt lifted, more rounder and firmer, she has to introduce it to me. At that time i had hips of 38 inches and tommy of 28 inches. I purchased it of 7000 naira and used it for the christmas at my hometown and i realised i had added more 3 inches then it got finished and i couldnt purchase any cause am a common blog writer and money comes once in a time so i left it after one week my normal hips size returned and i lost that 3 inches
Guess what my friend became so shapeless cause she couldnt continue so i asked her to train her glute muscles with exercises
Not trynna make u hate it but is nit worth it from BOTCHA, AUCHUN,FEENUGREEK are really bad
If you really want to grow your butt, follow my topics and you wont get disappointed
Re: Side Effects Of Butt Enlargement Cream by Ekekestella(f): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2019
come here lets talk about it

(1) (Reply)

Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! / Looking For How Much A Treatment Or Surgery Costs In India...get It Now.... / Affordable Ivf Hospital In Lagos (infertility Center)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.