Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,915 members, 7,973,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:35 AM

Teachers Recruitment: How To Confirm Selection Status - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Teachers Recruitment: How To Confirm Selection Status (1134 Views)

APPLY: Nigerian Army Starts Direct Short Service Recruitment, How To Register / Oyo State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2024 / Paypal Charge Me This Morning To Confirm My Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Recruitment: How To Confirm Selection Status by RidorAdeola: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2019
The second stage of the Ogun State Teachers Recruitment is about to begin, Concise News understands.

For those who submitted application for the exercise, they are advised to confirm their selection status as soon as possible.

To confirm if your application was successful and you are qualified for the next stage, please visit https://jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/subeb-status, log in with your Labour ID or Phone No and follow the instructions carefully.
Read more here: https://www.concisenews.global/2019/11/17/teachers-recruitment-how-to-confirm-selection-status/

Re: Teachers Recruitment: How To Confirm Selection Status by lizzy07(f): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
Please I have been trying to complete the work experience aspect but the select city Column is not showing

(1) (Reply)

Teni Adesanya Foundation To Share N5,000 To 200 Families In Ogun State / Four Categories Of People You Should Stop Arguing With / jtkunle - Hello Everyone, I'm a Nairaland Newbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.