Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,332 members, 7,891,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

Pic Of Kc Presh’s Sengemenge Mansion. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic Of Kc Presh’s Sengemenge Mansion. (2820 Views)

Kcee Of Kc Presh Reveals ”why We Broke Up” / Precious John Of Kc Presh Marries Amaka! / Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of Kc Presh’s Sengemenge Mansion. by nxchanger: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2010
The ‘mansion’ which is still under construction is a multi-million naira triplex being built at Omole Phase 2, Ikeja, Lagos, by the singing duo of Kingsley and Precious of KC Presh. The construction of the building only started three months ago, but will be completed next month.

Yeah, I know what you are thinking and here’s your answer. Other than show business, the guys are also into shipping services, real estate and interior decor. At least that’s what they said, :-)

Pictures here
http://.com/pic-of-kc-preshs-sengemenge-mansion/
Re: Pic Of Kc Presh’s Sengemenge Mansion. by freecocoa(f): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2010
Poster when them complete am den come show us the pix,hisses and leaves thread.
Re: Pic Of Kc Presh’s Sengemenge Mansion. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
freecocoa:

Poster when them complete am den come show us the pix,hisses and leaves thread.
seconded
Re: Pic Of Kc Presh’s Sengemenge Mansion. by favouredjb(f): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2010
Thirded!
Re: Pic Of Kc Presh’s Sengemenge Mansion. by ragdollz: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2010
Gosh! What a turd!! I was expecting to see a real mansion, not a structure that still looks like an abandoned building!!! This NL sef, some people need to be flogged by the authorities for their fowlish posts grin grin!!
Re: Pic Of Kc Presh’s Sengemenge Mansion. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2010
ragdollz:

Gosh! What a turd!! I was expecting to see a real mansion, not a structure that still looks like an abandoned building!!! This NL sef, some people need to be flogged by the authorities for their fowlish posts grin grin!!
grin grin
Re: Pic Of Kc Presh’s Sengemenge Mansion. by iselectolga: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2013
SCAMMED / DEFRAUD OF $630 USD BY N-XCHANGER (ADEOYE AYOOLA)

Am here to complain of PerfectMoney Authorized exchanger called N-xchanger defrauded me of $630 USD, i place order to sell perfectmoney on the 27/10/2013 to N-xchanger. After all transaction done, he requested for prove of my ID with my full face capture, which i did and sent to him.

He refuse to Credit my Naira Account and never refund back my dollars to my PM Account. When i called, he never answered my phone calls.

Attached is the prove of my transaction with N-xchanger and also below is the details of PM i transfered to him.
Sent Payment: 630.00 USD to account U5703654 from U4721315. Batch: 38920420.

Photo Prove link : http://nxchangertransactionsphoto.imgur.com/all/

He close the ticket i use in contacting him for my Order without paying me or refunding me back my dollars (PM).
http://n-xchanger.com.ng Own by Adeoye Ayoola Defraud / Scam me of $630USD through Perfect Money.

Adeoye Ayoola should prove me wrong if this is not correct!!!

(1) (Reply)

An Awkward Breakup On Facebook / P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] / 2face And Annie’s Wedding Ring Cost $12,000, Ayiri Emami Splashes N20M On 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.