Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,255 members, 7,943,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ever Had Sex With Someone You Don't Speak The Same Language With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had Sex With Someone You Don't Speak The Same Language With? (1797 Views)

Ghetto Neighbor Had Sex With My Younger Brother / When People Don't Speak With Family / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had Sex With Someone You Don't Speak The Same Language With? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
So I'm in the process of laying this pretty girl.
But the problem is that we don't have a common language we both understand.
So communication is impossible without electronic translators.
So I'm really wondering how the whole experience in gonn be cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone You Don't Speak The Same Language With? by femmoy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
use sign language

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone You Don't Speak The Same Language With? by cornoil(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
Yes. We use google translator to communicate. Mine; English to French translation, Hers; French to English translation.
Go your google on browser and type French/Any language to English translation.

She even wanted to follow me to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone You Don't Speak The Same Language With? by Andersonjr(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
So what language does she speaks?

Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone You Don't Speak The Same Language With? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Worry not, sex is a universal language. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone You Don't Speak The Same Language With? by Oluwatosean(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
ceeroh:
CLICK
grin grin grin
Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone You Don't Speak The Same Language With? by SweetPreeq(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
ceeroh:

Chop knuckle cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Check This Reply From A Boyfriend / Hours After Legalization, Costa Ricans First Gay Marriage. Nigeria Next? / Am Writing Waec And Masturbated Just Now- Is There Any Hope For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.