Stats: 3,179,555 members, 7,908,489 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:31 AM

OAP Warri Pikin Said She Was Told Not To Marry Her Husband Because He Earns 30k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Warri Pikin Said She Was Told Not To Marry Her Husband Because He Earns 30k (916 Views)

Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions / Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward / Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

OAP Warri Pikin Said She Was Told Not To Marry Her Husband Because He Earns 30k by EBMedia: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
IgbereTV reports that OAP Warri Pikin said she was advised by friends not to marry her husband because he was earning N30k

OAP Warri Pikin took to Instagram to gush about her husband, Ikechukwu who she recently 'spoilt for being the best Husband, best Dad and most of all for making submission easy'.

The media personality who shared their loved up photo recounted how she was asked not to marry her husband because he was earning N30K at that time as a contract staff.

She wrote "I had to Spoil Ikechukwu silly yesterday for being the best man
Best Husband, best Dad and most of all for making SUBMISSION EASY!

"Thank God say I nor SkyB
When dey say make I nor marry you becos you dey earn 30k monthly as Contract staff Dimoma am so proud of the man you are becoming becos I knw say you never even start...

"I remember when you nor go meet target for the month your salary no go even reach the 30k sef"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B47EMcBFYP5/?igshid=1int53gntmw6w&r=wa1

http://igberetvnews.com/1140366/oap-warri-pikin-said-told-marry-husband-earns-30k/

Re: OAP Warri Pikin Said She Was Told Not To Marry Her Husband Because He Earns 30k by kenzosky: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Love is patient, the type of patient that Last for a life time. When you truly love someone it means your love is unconditional. It means taking the good and the bad, loving them for the person they are, and not trying to change them into the person you want them to be, the goal is not to think alike but to think together. Warri pikin succeeded in her marriage because she was patient, intelligent, sedulous, conscientious and above all industrious. Bravo "Warri pikin" for setting a good example Just when we thought all hope is gone.
Re: OAP Warri Pikin Said She Was Told Not To Marry Her Husband Because He Earns 30k by Abfinest007(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
there are few sensible girls around
Re: OAP Warri Pikin Said She Was Told Not To Marry Her Husband Because He Earns 30k by decatalyst(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Abfinest007:
there are few sensible girls around

But the figure keep decreasing daily

Re: OAP Warri Pikin Said She Was Told Not To Marry Her Husband Because He Earns 30k by SweetPreeq(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
See boory oo
Re: OAP Warri Pikin Said She Was Told Not To Marry Her Husband Because He Earns 30k by Rhaspody(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ikechukwu doesn't dress like someone that earns 30k

Cardi B Knocked Out By 1 Bottle Of Small Stout (photos) / Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) / Tacha Having Fun With Lagos Big Boy