Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,220 members, 7,900,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) (3879 Views)

Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by GistMore: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Unhappy individual visited Nollywood actress, Adedamilola Adegbite and left an indelible message on her car. Gistmore reports

The real hater vandalizes her car, by keying the words 'I HATE YOU' into the one of the doors.

She wrote '
So apparently, someone somewhere hates me so much they had to leave a message on my car. I must be doing something right '
https://www.instagram.com/p/B493LmSgeXm

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/actress-damilola-adegbite-left-in-shock-after-unknown-hater-vandalizes-her-car

1 Share

Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by GistMore: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
See More Photos and Watch Video => HERE

Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hate speech law loading....

1 Like

Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by GistMore: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by Huchennar(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
This thing don't look real. see the U for the last pics as he be..no clear pics self
well show-biz na show-biz. we sha must dey relevant even if na to scratch car by ourselves, cus i wonder where she parked the car wey nobody see the person for broad day light

13 Likes

Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by Psimagestudio: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
This seems like something written with a chalk or white substance n that car looks like something parked inside a compound So someone jumped the fence to write that Abegi them this people and clout undecided someone play me the migos song abeg #doingitfortheclout grin
Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by tainam: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lok
Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Why do i have a feeling that it's a toaster that wants to fvck that her big nyansh but she refused that did this lipsrsealed
Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
crazyABO:
This seems like something written with a chalk or white substance n that car looks like something parked inside a compound So someone jumped the fence to write that Abegi them this people and clout undecided someone play me the migos song abeg #doingitfortheclout grin

What if the car was outdoors when they did it and she even saw it then, but she drove it into her compound before taking pictures and posting it?

And what if the "compound" is the compound of a public place like mall or so?

1 Like

Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by UltimatedeBest(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Is not real, is just a publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by derrydinny: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
another divorced olosho trying to trend

1 Like

Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
who else notice where the end of the 'U' is?

3 Likes

Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
I count this has a publicity stunt to trend.. I would have been scared for her life,if it was US,cos next thing go be gunshot.. They dont waste time!
Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by Mille: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by Mille: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
GistMore:
See More Photos and Watch Video => HERE

Analyse the images by yourself. Obviously fake

There is inconsistency in the location of the word "HATE" in both.

Even the U in the last images seems to be aligning more with the floor than the car.

2 Likes

Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
I wanted to raise that, you beat me to comment.
Another Clout chaser spoted
Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Werey po leko sha
Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
This one dey learn work, very amateurish. That U is improperly placed
Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by Khd95(m): 2:00am On Nov 18, 2019
She should be arrested for misleading the public with false accusations, just take a look a t the lettering and the placement of those words in different picture, the U be like pregnant zombie, the HATE no free stay one place
Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by partnerbizn5(m): 6:04am On Nov 18, 2019
So the U was hanging on hair like pastor Odumeje?
Re: Hater Leaves A Message On Actress Damilola Adegbite’s Car (Photos) by GistMore2: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) / Mohit Stars,who Is The Most Handsome / 2face Idibia's Wife, Annie Pregnant; #2 Baby On The Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.