Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,489 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

New Album Sees Susan Boyle Break Global Record - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Album Sees Susan Boyle Break Global Record (888 Views)

Susan Peters Debuts Baby Bump At The 2016 AMVCA / Susan Peters Weds Dutch Lover At Ikoyi Registry (Pics) / 52yr Old Virgin - Susan Boyle Wants A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Album Sees Susan Boyle Break Global Record by seshejame: 12:47am On Nov 19, 2010
Susan Boyle has become the first female artist to simultaneously have a number one album in the US and UK twice in less than a year.Her album The Gift reached number one in the UK on Sunday - and it has just been announced she has taken the top spot across the Atlantic too.

It comes after her debut album I Dreamed A Dream achieved the same success following its release last year.

The only other acts to have achieved this in the history of music were The Monkees in 1967 and the Beatles in 1969, her record company has said Boyle - who is fondly known as Subo - said: "I've never felt happier in all my life. This is an amazing result and one I never expected."

Read More
http://www.sesheajames.com/2010/11/new-album-sees-subo-break-global-record.html

Re: New Album Sees Susan Boyle Break Global Record by bawomolo(m): 2:05am On Nov 19, 2010
who is buying her albums. must be old people
Re: New Album Sees Susan Boyle Break Global Record by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 19, 2010
LoL grin grin grin
Re: New Album Sees Susan Boyle Break Global Record by ragdollz: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2010
Wow, still can' believe how successful she has become, tho' I don't even know one person who has her CD or listens to her music sef cheesy. But the lady can sing, no doubt about that. She's just not my cup of tea sha, but well done to her.

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Scenes Pictures From Dbanj & Snoop Video Shoot For Endowed Rmx / Wande Coal – D’banj Saying He Bought A Car For Don Jazzy Is Wrong And Untrue / Adesuwa Movie Cost Me 18million Naira -- John Abua.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.