Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,509 members, 7,965,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:59 AM

Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon (36423 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by baby124: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
To all those who keep bailing him out and covering his bad behavior. He will use your goodwill to kill someone in a functioning society one day. Then we will wait for you peoples denial!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Akem12: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jh
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by subcbouy: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
AudioMonkey:
If he likes, he might be on a flight to Sambisa forest to visit Shekau, I don't think I give a bleeping fvck.
Your comment alone is a bleeped Bleep, a real bleep don't follow n comment on any celeb. If I tell the truth, check your conscience.

1 Like

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Coldie(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
Obviously its a lie. Even the pic with the white cloth looks old, Davidos beards has changed.

He was really arrested

6 Likes

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by FakeManna: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

I trust Davido to have posted a live session on instagram if he was being detained and not one of his sidekick and asslickers to give watery reaction

He would have invaded instablog comment section to insult and call everyone poor for hating on him, he would even promise to arrest anybody trolling him

[/s]
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by YorubaPrince: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
My OBO our enemies plenty o.. GOD pass them

so if i finally blow nw na so i go get plenty enemies. Anyways i stil wanna blow make them enemies come first na OTAPIAPIA i go us kee dem

Typical foolish 9ja youth mentality. angry

5 Likes

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Bankowner: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
[/color]All these for cheap attempt at trending for a few days.

First it was Tonto that was deported from Dubai which she debunked after two days. Now it is Davido arrested and Soso says it isn’t true.

Dubai haff suffered for these celebrities hands. I forgot to mention Bobrisky sef![color=#990000]
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Mkmoney(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Let Davido be the one to debunk the news soso should mind his fkin business

4 Likes

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Wanity(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Let me finish then I will comment

1 Like

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by RamseyBolton: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
The cultist was arrested joor

1 Like

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by phenzy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shortyy:
2008 Toyota spider for sale. Holla if interested.

You re cute dear
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

I trust Davido to have posted a live session on instagram if he was not being detained and not one of his sidekick and asslickers to give watery reaction

He would have invaded instablog comment section to insult and call everyone poor for hating on him, he would even promise to arrest anybody trolling him

Exactly. This tweet doesnt deny it happening too. The victim probably didn't press charges.

According to kemi olunloyo, david was charged and released after paying a fine.

1 Like

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Dechymmytv(f): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
AudioMonkey:
If he likes, he might be on a flight in a PJ, to Sambisa forest to visit Shekau, I don't think I give a bleeping fvck this afternoon about the private affair of a frog. I'm also on a flight, in a private Keke Napep to visit Dechymmytv, even Lala too is here with me, I no use the news disturb anybody.
Safe trip.
haq haq haq... And you think i will join you in your keke napep flight grin not me find another maybe preciousgirl or dominique, haq haq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Singlegirl(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
OBO wayyy FLY HIGH. Iphone X 64gb Chip Unlocked for 150,000 naira only.
Contact
O8166149452
Suite 11B, Harlem Plaza, Opposite AccessBank, Adamasingba Queen Cinema, IbadaN.
Nationwide Delivery

1 Like

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Tope96(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
;Dlol
Johnbosco10:
hmmmmmm.even if he dies,it's non of my fuckin business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Preciousgirl(f): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dechymmytv:
haq haq haq... And you think i will join you in your keke napep flight grin not me find another maybe preciousgirl or dominique, haq haq

Ya papa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Awesomefred32(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Whats my business?
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by lukui: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
fear people, when you are hustling then go deny you, but the day you hammer, they will be like

"Don't you know that Davidos great great great grand father and my papa were childhood friends?

1 Like

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by CrownPrincehawk(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
My OBO our enemies plenty o.. GOD pass them

so if i finally blow nw na so i go get plenty enemies. Anyways i stil wanna blow make them enemies come first na OTAPIAPIA i go us kee dem

Bruver pls dnt blow because ur mama never enjoy u but grow and glow.
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Dikaveli2(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shortyy:
. Toyota no get any product call spider
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
mitchew�
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
who dah one help �� if like he should carry his kaya go sambisa, that's is problem.
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Carlyboi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Singlegirl:
OBO wayyy FLY HIGH. Iphone X 64gb Chip Unlocked for 150,000 naira only.
Contact
O8166149452
Suite 11B, Harlem Plaza, Opposite AccessBank, Adamasingba Queen Cinema, IbadaN.
Nationwide Delivery
you gree 100k
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Dechymmytv(f): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Ya papa
grin cool
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Very soon Nigerians will be banned from entering Dubai. The animosity is growing, of not that we also contribute to the economy of Dubai by spending our hard earned money there to the detriment of Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by MfVideoBrazil: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
MfVideoBrazil:
If he likes, he might be on a flight in a PJ, to Sambisa forest to visit Shekau, I don't think I give a bleeping fvck this afternoon about the private affair of a frog. I'm also on a flight, in a private Keke Napep to visit MfVideoBrazil, even Lala too is here with me, I no use the news disturb anybody.
Safe trip.

You're right
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
How are we sure it is today's picture?

Why answer for Davido, why not allow the Stabee and the brother to answer for themselves? ?

Did he stab someone or not? It was systematically dodged.

If true he stabbed someone, then he was arrested, money changed hands, then he is fleeing.
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by luluman: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
AudioMonkey:
If he likes, he might be on a flight in a PJ, to Sambisa forest to visit Shekau, I don't think I give a bleeping fvck this afternoon about the private affair of a frog. I'm also on a flight, in a private Keke Napep to visit Dechymmytv, even Lala too is here with me, I no use the news disturb anybody.
Safe trip.
Small boys on naira land
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Jamiuolatoye(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by ideylaff: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
AudioMonkey:
Safe trip.

Thats not even a Private Jet.... that's a commercial Boeing A380 Flight... on Emirates Airlines

The other seats and cabins are visible in the background

1 Like

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by johnchins: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shortyy:

How much bro?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Content Creator, Egungun Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend / Davido, B-Red And Trey Songz Strike A Pose / Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.