Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,814 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections (42003 Views)

Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by shogsman(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
The federal government should bow it’s head in shame,this election is an embarrassment to Africa as a continent,how can police be stealing ballot boxes and providing cover for thugs.
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by malvisguy212: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
moyinoluwabun:
How can someone comfortably rule knowing fully well people were killed to rig for him. Pharaoh kind of leaders everywhere.
and their arise a king that know not Joseph, A GENERATION WITHOUT GOD.
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by boxypane(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
What shocked me the most was the results of Okene And Adavi. Pure case of rigging and scam. Should way say the civil servants of those LGA's are paid regular at 100%? They are not affected by the plight of the masses in Kogi, they have good schools, roads, security etc?
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
AccessME:
text u my location 4 what?
D guy don fear... hahaha
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Staro:

Kogi elections was a sham

Buhari is a disgrace.to Africa

12'000'000'000 naira @ work.
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by adanny01(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
olowoba2:

how would they have called for immediate cancellation while the election was ongoing? Dont you know vote counting and collation are part of the election process?

Do you really think you are making sense?

I think you are not the one making sense.

The Nigerian Civil Society Situation Room has called for the total cancellation of the elections held in Kogi State on Saturday due to the high level of violence and vote buying.

What part of vote counting or vote buying could they decide on that they had to wait 24hrs.

They had to observe who the vote buying favours before calling for cancellation?

chiefolododo:
time keeper so according to your watch, they waited for 24hours? Won't they observe before commenting?
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by ussv: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
tony4God:
Please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help. PLEASE nairalanders my name is Anthony 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS.

Fidelity Bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWboGhU8rAQ
Inbox me your First and Last name and your phone number. I need that information to send money to you from the United states.
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by skelewu404(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

this idiot, stop coming to the media and claiming gangstar. you are a big fool and a classless nobody! big dogs don't bark at all. you are mere dunce..
bros na quarrel? Local man is just catching fun o
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Enemyofpeace: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
skelewu404:
text me ur location
you wan go assassinate am?
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Enemyofpeace: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
AccessME:
no mind am o. He fit be hired killer, kidnapper or ritualist
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Enemyofpeace: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Staro:

Kogi elections was a sham

Buhari is a disgrace.to Africa the whole world

1 Like

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Yusman316(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
jaxxy:
So u mean till now INEC has not seen reason to call for changes and improvements in our electoral system and laws?

We are still doing elections like archaic people from a backward generation? Where rigging is almost constant? We need help in this country.
U people just don't get it, do u? The incentives for the winner is just too much, that is what is causing this madness. Make elective positions less financially attractive just like any work of life and see the result. But the question is, will criminals make laws to stop criminals?
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Handsmother: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
chronique:
The kind of elections conducted under Buhari's government is a reflection of the government of the day. An illegitimate, fraudulent and despicable government. I watched videos of thugs aided by politicians, carting away electoral materials after shooting and chasing voters away and I couldn't believe my eyes. Our policemen and soldiers were giving cover to these criminals. In some of the videos, the policemen even joined to help to carry ballot boxes. This is the type of elections Buhari with his foul stench of "integrity" is Handsmother and bequeathing to Nigerians. Such a sad tale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by bakescos01: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tajmahal1000:
Who the hell does Clem Nwankwo, a well-known PDP apologist, who hides under the fake election monitoring NGO he named “Situation Room”, think he is to ask INEC to cancel an entire state’s election? Is he that mad or daft

I have listened to the clown (Clement Nwankwo) on TV interviews so many times; if I didn’t know him, I would have thought that he was the deputy to Kola Ologbondiyan, the Publicity Secretary/spokesman of PDP ...

Clement is a PDP man. He can never say anything objective about elections in Nigeria!

We have this limitation to think everything about our elections has to do with PDP and APC. We all saw videos of ballot box snatching and shooting and intimidation. No sane country will allow such election stand. Our focus shouldn’t be who is saying it, our focus should be on he evidence that we all can see with our clear eyes. Even the SDP Natasha lady was rubbed with this same election. This is not about PDP and APC alone. Intact those 2 parties are the ones destroying our country and I feel bad to still see young youth supporting this corrupt politicians.
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Yusman316(m): 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
bakescos01:

We have this limitation to think everything about our elections has to do with PDP and APC. We all saw videos of ballot box snatching and shooting and intimidation. No sane country will allow such election stand. Our focus shouldn’t be who is saying it, our focus should be on he evidence that we all can see with our clear eyes. Even the SDP Natasha lady was rubbed with this same election. This is not about PDP and APC alone. Intact those 2 parties are the ones destroying our country and I feel bad to still see young youth supporting this corrupt politicians.
Was there any political party called APC as at 2011 elections? The problem is not the political parties, but we the people. Kill the names APC n PDP and still things won't change. So long u have the same conditions and people. So when people say our problem is APC n PDP I usually laugh at their naivety
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by livebyday(m): 5:29am On Nov 18, 2019
Katenavas:

can you enlighten us abt the E9 tracking, maybe you open a thread abt it....let's learn from your experience

My fear is criminals will learn a thing or two from it

But I will think it through

Cheers
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by mikkyson(m): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2019
Adavi LGA results shows that the election is rigged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Afamed: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2019
Situation room at Ochanja market or the new situation room situated at Upper Iweka/ Owerri road?
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by bakescos01: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yusman316:

Was there any political party called APC as at 2011 elections? The problem is not the political parties, but we the people. Kill the names APC n PDP and still things won't change. So long u have the same conditions and people. So when people say our problem is APC n PDP I usually laugh at their naivety

For me, those old corrupt men are the problem of Nigeria and you will find them in APC and PDP. I know if any other party moves to the top they might decamp there also. I checked the presidential candidates in the past election and was sad to see the flag bearer of the biggest political parties in Nigeria, Buhari for APC and Atiku for PDP. Checking the list of others those 2 old men are the worst candidate in all and they are in our biggest party. In Western country like USA you will see the most intelligent people in there 2 biggest party. This PDP and APC men have removed debate before election. They don’t even tell people what they want to do again . They just beg and pay for vote. They are the ones that increase the poverty in the country just so they can use cheap money to win votes. They are practicing weaponization of poverty as tools to win election. They have collapsed our educational structure also. I can go on and on and all this is what they use in gaining power. They both have been ruining the country since 1999. They are both one party under different name. We just need to retire this old politicians before our nation can ever move forward.
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by skelewu404(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2019
bro4u:

Mod una dey see this guy shey Make we observe am well cos I no trust am
but me I trust u now
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by skelewu404(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2019
AccessME:
I want to come n celebrate with u.
We r one my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu / Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) / Bayelsa: 8 Lawmakers, 11 Commissioners, 6 LGA Chairmen, 83 Councillors Decamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.