Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses (26384 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Co-wife And 4-year-old Stepdaughter In Kano / Man Kills Wife With machete In Ondo 'Thinking She Was A Goat' / 35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by chinavs9ja(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by LOGOBELT: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2019
You dey mad

Buy Original Laptop Charger and Laptop Battery at low price, Check my Signature for Contact Details.

1 Like

Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by Nanagom: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2019
shocked
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by rman: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2019
So men deserve to be killed because they are animals in human skin.

How can a 2 year old, look like your wife?

What physical attributes does a 2 year old share with a grown up woman?

Disgusting peeps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by AlphaStorm: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2019
Jeeezzz....!!!! What pleasure can u possibly derive from pussy thats NOT even wide enough for your dick ....?

angry
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by sakabien: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2019
Speechless
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by nan1: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2019
Na them Calabar and akwaibom people just crucify him using his dick fool
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by QuickStandard: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2019
What is wrong with these people sef?

You thought a 2yr old was your wife?

The man must be mad on a low key

1 Like

Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by Patrioticman007(m): 7:48am On Nov 18, 2019
These animals will always commit incest in the name of not marrying 2 wives. What a shame. Na dem, Lord Lugard f**ked up for joining us with these he goats.
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by bonnyhope: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2019
This one is not normal
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by Awoleesu(m): 7:48am On Nov 18, 2019
Then your wife must either be too small or your 2 year old step kid just too big for you to have mixed them up!

Wereh!
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by JayPeeOham: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2019
Imagine the kinda news I woke up to on a Monday morning....smh!!! undecided
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:
For sale
How Much Are You Selling It
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2019
Tufia! shocked like what the heck undecided undecided
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2019
any single parent has to be very very paranoid about her friends and the people around him/her.
a lot of child predators target single parent families
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by Promzyunique(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2019
Hmmmmm....end time
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by fredoooooo: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Useless man .
All those single parent wey dey carry another man pikin go meet another woman ... Open your eyes and be extra careful abeg . Dony just think about yourself think about the innocent girl too ....
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by Opexzy: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2019
shocked if u see as i open mouth for this guy... Which kain human be dis
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by FbcGrafix(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2019
They will send you to jail thinking they sent you to Disney land.... Bombastic element.

I design professional logos. Click the link in my signature to confirm my work
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by gulfer: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2019
This above^^^^, ayamnotunderstanding embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by Jaymoney5000(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2019
They should mistakenly send him to prison as well

1 Like

Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by Collison2(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2019
EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that, a man known as Iniobong Okon Moses of Ikot Amupe Obio Offot, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State who allegedly defiled his two-year-old step daughter said he committed the act thinking that it was with his wife.

Iniobong revealed this when he was paraded in the police command headquarters, Ikot-Akpanabia alongside other suspects allegedly involved in incest and rape.

Very many people are mad but few are on the streets

The Police Public Relations Officer in the State, SP Odiko Macdon, while briefing the press on Friday over the activities of sexual predators in the state said Iniobong forcefully defiled the two year old while carrying her on his laps.

Macdon noted that the forceful penetration caused the victim to sustain serious injuries, which made her bled profusely, adding that the girl has been taken to an undisclosed hospital for treatment.

The suspect in an interrogation by newsmen, confessed to the crime and narrated how he came back from a vigil, drunk, grabbed his two-year-old step daughter thinking that she was his wife and had carnal knowledge of her.

He added that it was at the middle of the act that his wife nabbed him as she suddenly entered inside the house adding that the wife thereafter reported him to FEYrep- Family Empowerment Youths reorientation programme, a pet project of the wife of the governor, Dr. Mrs Martha Emmanuel.

The suspect said, “I no know wetin come over me, that night as I come back from vigil, I took ogogoro, and I no know wetin I dey do. I carry my wife daughter which she get from another marriage and I think say na my wife, I come dey do am.”

He continued, “As I come dey do am, my wife enter from no where, catch me red-handed, come carry me report give FEYrep. I don beg am, but e no gree! even though e no say e born pikin for me three months ago.”

Also, the command paraded one Anwanga Essien Udo aged 33 residing at No. 7 Itiam street in Uyo, for defiling his 10 year old step daughter when she was left alone with him.

It was gathered that the suspect who is a pastor with the Restoration Bible Church, Uyo had deceived the mother of the victim to abandon her husband and live with him (pastor).

The 10-year-old victim, who spoke with our correspondent said, “that night, the uncle said he would rub me and my sister cream after taking our bath, when he finished with my sister who is six, he forced her to sleep and when he finished rubbing me cream, I wanted to go and lie down with my sister but he refused and said I must sleep in his room.

“I watched him undressed, started touching me all over, I was crying, begging him, but he didn’t listen, he finally did it. My sister later woke up, and started crying too. The uncle flogged her for crying and was telling neighbors that she flogged us because we pee on the bed. When i went to my grandmother’s place, i told her everything that happened.”

The grandmother to the victim, however, alerted FEYrep and got the suspect arrested.

Meanwhile, the police command said it had declared war against sexual predators and other vices in the state and warned perpetrators to desist or face the wrath of the law. Police also urged parents to report any form of sexual harassment noticed on their children to police or any law enforcement agency.

http://igberetvnews.com/1140933/defiled-two-year-old-stepdaughter-thinking-wife-man-confesses/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by Primenet(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2019
Evil Father!
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by Equity15(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2019
who is this fool? he should be killed ASAP.. his brain isn't functioning and what's a body without a brain? next time, he might kill someone for just walking thinking he's a thief.
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2019
The man is evil.
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by LordReed(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2019
What kind of vigil do you come back from drunk? Drinkers Association vigil?

1 Like

Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by Shortyy(f): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2019
Wanity:

How much last last Take it to car45 you will sell it within 45 minute after inspection
Where's car45?
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by Shortyy(f): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

How Much Are You Selling It

Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by qleap2all(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2019
Dan boromba!
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by YurFatHer: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2019
They need to torture this man mistakenly. Thinking it was an animal they r torturing
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by Marvieduke(f): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2019
I hope good fathers are here on nairaland to make a better judgement on this bastard
Re: 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses by lamalang(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2019
The heading is 2yrs story 10yrs. They should lock him in gay prison n give them other to screw him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Kill 2 Young Men In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police / Young Girl Assaults Police Officers Trying To Penalise Her Mom For Breaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.