Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,767 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai (28069 Views)

Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai / Bobrisky Calls His Gossip Partner Tonto Dikeh A Drama Queen / Tonto Dikeh: "A worthless man would always be a worthless man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by Madaraa1(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2019
i actually belive tonton dikeh because i was not expecting frank to agree before

but from the pic be like say tonto dey lie see the way frank sit dan dey look

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2019
Why should he deny. He is afraid of EFCC

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by Ogegeodey(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2019
sad

Attention will not kill you people in JN

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by TheTourist: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2019
This Tonto and her Audio Lifestyle sef. angry angry

Everything about her must be taken with a pinch of salt.

Believe me grin
Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2019
Tonto Dike, jumping from dick to dick.

She should sign up for the next Olympic.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by olisaEze(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2019
When he was telling her to "feel at home" in his apartment because of 2M Naira bum bum, what did he expect? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by gulfer: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2019
Why do I think this Timi Frank looks sickly angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by noisy45(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2019
Olosho denied and casted grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by shineeye1: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2019
Only heavens can slow down these worldly glorified lousy harlots called yeyebrities...

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by Suremikky(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2019
NOC1:

Yea, it is all about damage control, if i am an influential person, I won’t have anything to do with celebrity, my romance life will be centered on an average girl.
Celebrities bring you out when you want to pipe low, the always try to show off with everything around them, and they are social media bully.

This is what programmers call “IF STATEMENT”
Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by shaw2(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2019
Audio gifting
Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by wristbangle: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2019
I see no difference between Tonto and Tasha. I don't want to believe all PH girls are these uncouth. I can't say the same for sinaj because meeting her gives me a different perspective about PH girls, down to earth and well brought up lady cool

As for Tonto, Churchill is right. She is mentally unstable and need urgent psychiatric evaluation. I don't think sex can reset the level of damage done to her senses. May God grant Yabaleft the grace to heal her.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by Surulereman(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Audio Gifts indeed

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by johnkey: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2019
very bitter bïtch even shows on her face I swear I no go look her side twice if I jamb her for public.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by crackhouse(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Of all the people you wanna roll with na toto dike u come see.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by sammyj: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Timi na SCAM. Why did Timi and Tonto take the pics posted by Tonto with the watch. Las las Musa go see wetin happen inside oga house !!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by Dearlord(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Sorry to say this,
What kind of ugly lips is this that I am seeing?

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by Stillthebest: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2019
kiss
Another words for 'Slay queens' re uselessness and shameless.

Real Slay Queens don't do it for the gram! Respect to 'cash madam of Egbaland. We have so many virtuous women out there but these hangers-on, 'i never chop', attention seeking and sellers-of-what-we-don't-know ladies covering up with Slay Queens or actresses are just giving names to all women.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by FakeManna: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

fear of EFCC..

This man should come back home and face Osinbajo over the libelious charges

[/s]
Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by BotherMleeper(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2019
generationz:

There are three sides to a story. I wouldn't believe anything until I hear from the watch. undecided

Damn

You win!

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by Mummyfour(f): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2019
generationz:

There are three sides to a story. I wouldn't believe anything until I hear from the watch. undecided
. Abi oooo!!! .Guy confirm ororo dey your head jare. Too much sense will not keep you jare. It seems you watch a lot of crime and investigations t v

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by Mummyfour(f): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2019
generationz:

. Abi oooo!!! .Guy confirm ororo dey your head jare. Too much sense will not kee you jare. It seems you watch a lot of crime and investigations t v
Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by meobizy(f): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2019
We all saw it happen. There is no point lying.
Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by Bluntemperor: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2019
festacman:
Timid Frank lost a chunk of what remains of his sense when Tonto Dike pressed her body against his. He TIMIDLY gave up Atiku's designer watch he borrowed to go out to Tonto and promised her a house in Dubai. He got back to meet his boss Atiku terribly flared up having read Tonto's post. Now, Timi is on the verge of being shipped back to Nigeria. Things Kongi can do to men are many. Terrible things.

My advice is everyman should hustle hard and pray not to be in Timi Frank predicament. SAD!

Mr Timi must have been dozing since or could it be that internet did not inform him that his picture with Tonto was everywhere.Haba!.
Sir,were those pictures Photoshoot?
we're you in Dubai or not?.,may be fake news!.
Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by Jokesnice(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
From the pics, u can clearly see that the man's watch was taken from him. I can see the mark of the watch on the man's wrist. Tonto na begi begi, the man has no option but to gift him the watch. That I believe. But we are too gullible to believe that the man gave him an apartment too. I knew that was a lie immediately I read it. But again what do u expect from Tonto and bobrisky... birds of the same feather.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by ChoCho54(f): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
Deltateam where are you? grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by ideylaff: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

fear of EFCC..

This man should come back home and face Osinbajo over the libelious charges

Has Osinbajo made real his threat .... you don’t need a front page statement to take someone to court. Like the VP did embarrassingly

You just do it . Osinbajo is a legal person he knows better than the Audio threat he made

It’s Bn over 2 months now ...

Also Timi is a loud mouth so the figures mentioned could be inflated ...

That said ...: there is some element of truth as VP lost all parastatals under him embarrassingly with
The FG damage control afterwards
Re: Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai by pacespot(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Something that you glaringly gave her and she posed with it in a picture with you, stop lying Mr man. People are not that foolish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th / Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.