Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,202 members, 7,919,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:48 PM

***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters*****Hi - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / ***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters*****Hi (705 Views)

How To Disable Video Autoplay On Facebook (apps And Web) / ----make $500 daily With Viral Facebook Apps For Webmasters (free E Book)---- / Useful resources for webmasters ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters*****Hi by emekaD3(m): 3:38am On Nov 19, 2010
my first app is out 
its a facebook gift app, built to be viral,  (with the app, you can send gifts to friends and normally the friend should send a gift back and will also want to send gifts to other friends)

knowledge required to run the app is jst web designing,  you have to upload the app to a webhost,  then facebook opens the app in an i-frame,

you can insert adsense codes to your app (but cpm ads like adbrite will do better) also you can place personal banners etc)

the app is added as an attachment jst change the .jpg to .rar
i locked it with a password (you have to pay just 5000 naira to get it)

phone number is 08130280545,  email:meksdata@gmail.com

thanks

Re: ***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters*****Hi by admindim: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2010
do u design website ?
Re: ***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters*****Hi by sweetpawn2: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2010
Oh! My dear youths of nigeria! How desperate are we to make cash that we forget common sense? Cant I go to google and search and download FREE apps that do the same thing?
Re: ***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters*****Hi by emekaD3(m): 12:57am On Nov 20, 2010
cheesy cheesy
sweet_pawn,  dont  u know wat a fb app is??

its someone's sweat,  u cant find it free

how can somewhone give out apps free after suffering the headaches of FBML
Re: ***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters*****Hi by emekaD3(m): 1:00am On Nov 20, 2010
@admindim, yeah i design websites

call me 08130280545
Re: ***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters*****Hi by sweetpawn2: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2010
My dear emeka
Farmville is a fb app, and they allow people to use it free yet the makers of the app get their money back.
Do you think if people had to buy farmville they would have made any money?
And why complain about sweating to make an app as an excuse to charge that much cash for your work?
I designed 3 desktop apps for nl free(u can find the thread sticked at the top of this board) and demanded nothing! If u are a good programmer or developer(and i know fbml and php so dont say fb apps are harder to make than desktop apps!) then doing these things are simple.
I know u want to make money but I bet u,no one will buy.
Why dont you make it free to use,and then place YOUR own ads there? So that when people use it, they can be generating cash for u?
Re: ***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters*****Hi by emekaD3(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2010
i now see where you're goin,

u cant compare this to farmville na,

this is a facebook script,
i am not charging people to use the app, i am charging people to buy the app and make it theirs,

the buyers name will be the app developer ok, then the buyer can place ads, i've finished my second facebook app, its a flash game,

and i saw your nl app, good job
Re: ***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters*****Hi by emekaD3(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2010
and 5k aint much,

try googling "buy facebook apps" and check how much its sold"
Re: ***make Money With Facebook Apps For Webmasters*****Hi by lagoshost(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2010
It is well.

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Video From Youtube Without Any Software / Which Bis Is The Best / Need Someone Living In Benin City To Sell Me Mtn/glo Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.