Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,290 members, 7,881,074 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:57 AM

Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru (50170 Views)

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / Super Eagles Arrive Maseru Ahead Of AFCON Qualifier Against Lesotho / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
That's nice.
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by ZombieTERROR: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
elyte89:
If na npfl ,iwobi go explain himself y he gave out his only Jersey for d season grin

This is a public forum oh shocked shocked
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by Flexherbal(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by skyfather09(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
paid stunt..
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
I have never seen common npfl player do this... I have been following the league since 2004. is it that the club gave just two different colours of kits to the players, that if you do anyhow dash any fan your jersey you are on your own...

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by Inerepamo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Badonasty:
Lol...this is news too?...issorai

yes dont you know ??
when pullisic gave his jersey it was also a news

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by Humility017(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
elyte89:
If na npfl ,iwobi go explain himself y he gave out his only Jersey for d season grin

Tell me why you go make heaven grin
This guy.....
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by IronGalaxy: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bahamas95:
Is the boy a Nigerian or Lesothan fan cos I am not understanding grin
Mosotho fan

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by Excallibur(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
elyte89:
grin grin
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by kenny5811(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
maya007:
My crush chai
hmmmmmmm.... info
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by Awoo88: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nice one from Iwobi. Valuing you fan is a very responding to them positively is what will endear a star to his fan
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by Roon9(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
elyte89:

Jesus! Bros! Y naaaa grin grin grin
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by makeherscream(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
elyte89:
lol my chest grin
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by bigchu39: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Because you know Ajegunle ni, you done try
moorevic:
They would ask you if you knew how they struggled on the streets of Ajegunle. Arrogant Pathetic set of morons
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by majamajic(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
godofuck231:
musicians only give babies and black power banks

that's why they end up with 20 baby Mama's and 100 kids

while footballers do have one baby mama or one wife
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by TheSourcerer: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bahamas95:
Is the boy a Nigerian or Lesothan fan cos I am not understanding grin
Smarter than the Average Nigerian right?
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by TheSourcerer: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
skyfather09:
paid stunt..
I doubt
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by TheSourcerer: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Mosotho fan
explains alot
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by zolapower: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
elyte89:
No be lie my brother , especially there washing and setting Jersey shocked
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by Vulcanheph(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
elyte89:
LOL
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by tsfxtech(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nice

Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by Xucxex1997: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin
elyte89:
grin
elyte89:
u don mad finish lol see wetin N.L dey breed
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by musty1986(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
Good gesture from Alex! That's my guy
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by Mryacks: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
One of the only thing I would have loved for God to bless me with in this life was to have being a football pro. Doing what you like doing, bringing joy to millions and earning very good wages beats any other feeling mahn .
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin you no well oooo
elyte89:
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Does it mean all dis celebrity dont hv wicked uncle or enemy frm d village.me neva blow yet nd d already on my neck.God save us
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by subcbouy: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
maya007:
My crush chai
wait a little while
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by matkid(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin
elyte89:
cheesy
elyte89:
idiot
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by KingRabota: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
My guy this is very FP worthy . After all the horrible news coming out of this country daily , this is really something that can put a smile on someone's face.

I smiled after reading this. I no fit lie

Badonasty:
Lol...this is news too?...issorai
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by nnaeyes6: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Motivation rekindled
Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by KingK0ng: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
elyte89:

Maaad oh �� grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
nwamabo247:
Nice one from him.Please my name celestine nwankwo from ugwueme in awgu LGA enugu state, for almost 12yrs now I have been down with quadruplegic spinal cord no source of income yet, only my aged mother nursing me at home who is also diabetic pls I need your help in any way possible for full story see below
bro me, why not decide to learn even if it's shoe mending? I know you wouldn't want to be begging for life.

I don't wish you keep on suffering and begging this way.... sorry for the pains.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym / RIO 2016: Where American Basketball Team Will Stay VS The Athletes' Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.