Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,409 members, 7,911,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:48 PM

Airtel Me2u Is A Scam. The Regulation Body Need To Sanctioned Them - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Me2u Is A Scam. The Regulation Body Need To Sanctioned Them (1244 Views)

How To Share And Transfer Data On Airtel Line Using The Data Me2u Service / How Transfer Airtime On Airtel Me2u In Nigeria 2020 / Is He WISH Legit Or A Scam: The Real Reasons Why It Is So Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Me2u Is A Scam. The Regulation Body Need To Sanctioned Them by fineboynl(m): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
before now I was using Glo network. Glo data share is very consumer friendly as you can add up to 5 phone number called family and friend to join in using you data.

example you have between 2gb to 20gb or more. you can add 5 numbers to your family and friend number. and the added numbers will browse from your data anywhere they are. if your data finish they stop working and when you recharge your data it start working again for all.

since I move to Airtel due to location change and Airtel 4g network available. I couldn't make use of data share. Airtel have me2u that can only send 200mb maximum to a particular number. 200 is just too small. that shouldn't have been cap. the painful part is Airtel can't try that in India. it's not what they do in India.

one cannot send another 200mb as it says the number is Ineligible

1 Like

Re: Airtel Me2u Is A Scam. The Regulation Body Need To Sanctioned Them by ipobarethieves: 12:31am On Nov 18, 2019
undecided tongue lipsrsealed grin grin join us @ MTN and experience peace of mind kiss wink wink cool
Re: Airtel Me2u Is A Scam. The Regulation Body Need To Sanctioned Them by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:04am On Nov 18, 2019
ipobarethieves:
undecided tongue lipsrsealed grin grin join us @ MTN and experience peace of mind kiss wink wink cool
Mtn worst, only them no get option for data sharing
Re: Airtel Me2u Is A Scam. The Regulation Body Need To Sanctioned Them by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:42am On Nov 18, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

Mtn worst, only them no get option for data sharing

They have 200mb per day
100mb to 2 different number
Hence u can't send 200mb to same number
Re: Airtel Me2u Is A Scam. The Regulation Body Need To Sanctioned Them by generationz(f): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2019
I also noticed this nonsense from airtel.
Re: Airtel Me2u Is A Scam. The Regulation Body Need To Sanctioned Them by edoairways: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2019
You are calling on NCC to sanction AIrtel for service that they didn't force you to use ?

(1) (Reply)

This Android Phones Come With 12GB RAM / Iphone XR Available For Sale / Infinix Zero X Review: 60x Periscope Zoom Lens, Does It Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.