Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,954 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) (73472 Views)

Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by bizhop01: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Chai!

Flat heads will start abusing GEJ soon

Seems like Baba has cross carpet codedly.

Some people still fail to realise they are the only ones left in the sinking ship called PDP
What's make you different from APC and PDP social media idiots?
Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by J2381: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2019
midolian:
After years of drunkenness, his eyes are now becoming clear. God is good grin grin
abi oh. If him decamp e no go be small something oh. Lol. Some people go drink Sniper. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by Ayed44: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2019
Those insulting Jonathan on this are grossly ignorant. Dickson destroyed the PDP chances in the election partly by his terrible performance in office in his second tenure and also by the way he imposed Senator Diri on the party. Dickson foolishly and arrogantly pushed out all the PDP stakeholders from the party all in a bid to install his stooge. Dickson severally disrespected Jonathan just because he wanted to install Diri. And for the records, APC's David Lyon is a godson to Jonathan family.

Let me set the record straight, Jonathan did not abadone the PDP, he only abandoned Dickson and his candidate, for obvious reasons.

For those of you who did not know, Governor Wike also abandoned Dickson and his candidate.

Blame Dickson.

The same mistake Governor Mimiko made in Ondo in 2016 was the same mistake Governor Fayose made in Ekiti in 2018. Dickson repeated the same mistake in bayelsa in 2019. Expect more PDP governors to make similar mistake in the near future. They never learn from history.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by modath(f): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

You don see Deji and Demola Timelines? grin

Demola (Ben Bruce as well) block me since & I can't be bothered to create alt profile so I could see dem tweets... I know e go sweet to watch sha. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by subcbouy: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2019
hammerD:

WHETHER APC ARE IN ALL SS.SE STATE, YORUBA WILL REMAIN THE PROBLEM.

U HAVE TO GET USE TO IT BECOS THIS IS NEVER GOING TO CHANGE.

GO TO THE TOP OF THIS THREAD AND SEE WAT U YORUBA DO AND THE WHOLE WORLD HAVE NOW KNOWN.

THIS BAYELSA ELECTION IS PURE POLITICS AND WE WELCOME THE RESULT.
Bayelsa election is pure politics? Una don start again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by ctleurocollege: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2019
sammhi:

Seems you don't know how Tinubu emerged
Tinubu no doubt is a political strategist and politically ingenious. His political wisdom is second to none . If Awo had his kind of political wisdom , Awo would easily have become president...but that's another story
What GEJ did was to end Dickson political rise . It would be very foolish of GEJ to support Dickson at this point ..there was no reason to and all indices show that GEJ would be irrelevant if Dickson wins . To some extent it affected PDP but it is more of collateral damage which in this context inenvitable .
Tinubu at end of 2003 , knew that the elders who helped him to victory in 1999 had politically expired . So he left AD and created AC . With that he left the AD carcass for the old men . He was now in charge of a new party entirely...the AD died naturally. Tinubu knew that being in AD would affect him ....so he left early in 2006 he formed AC and was able to discard all his party men opposed to him by leaving them in AD. Tinubu now became alpha and Omega in his new party AC. To join you have to be behind him . In AD , he was constantly reminded , the party is older than him .
With a new party called AC, he won Lagos state again for Fasola and the rest is history. Amosun tried to do this in Ogun but he didn't start early and he had one leg in APM and one leg in Apc and lost out
Again, OBJ as president made Tinubu case easier . OBJ as a Yoruba man did nothing for Lagos in 8 years and even seized Lagos council funds for 10 months . Even when the supreme Court rule of that he should release the funds he refused . These events swayed public sentiment for Tinubu and made it easy for him to win Lagos in 2007 . OBJ poor and bad politics made his PDP candidate in Lagos become unpopular.other factors too came into play.
So GEJ case and Tinubu are not the same but have similarity....Tinubu supported Opposition to be relevant so is GEJ doing . Tinubu and Atiku were pals and rumour have it they do seals together .....so GEJ and LYON are Pals and so can do deals together too... survival first is the first law of life ..other things can follow

Bro I commend you for this analysis but apart from collateral damage done to PDP by GEJs alliance with Lyon he forgot that loyalist to him like myself are highly disappointed with this action. We never saw him as an ordinary politician (which he has reduced himself to now) but also a freedom fighter, the same man that said "My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian'. This statement can make a guy like me stake his life for him but instead he chose to play cheap politics which he's not even good at. Politics of selfish interest not interest of the party or the people that made you. If Dickson's stooge had won, GEJ still has followership, he can still change him by frustrating him as Tinubu did to Ambode and Fashola, but the man is dull. GEJ is a weakling too, he did this to appease Buhari, you will see now all cases against Patience will be dropped, assets retrieved, case closed.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by adm212144: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2019
J111333:
Watch how GEJ will become a saint again.
Politicians will always be politicians while the masses will always be fools.
i hope he calculate it well
Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by Oxb90: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Kestolove:
Jona don dey wise
because he hosted apc members ba. Let me tell you sir, Jonathan is a true democrat, one who does not see Nigeria as just a political party. To him its Nigeria first before apc, pdp......

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by Oxb90: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2019
BobiNick:

It seems you are just waking up from sleep. Cases that have since been settled on a deal. Are you not aware that David Lyon is her Godson?

Many of you don't even know what has happened since even before the election.
bro, even when you are asleep you can still see better than those that are awake.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by midolian(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2019
omenka:
Midolian, aunty Modath, NgeneUkwenu, Passingshot, I can't read this alone. This is from our very own FarahAideed himself, in body and spirit!!

Who says God isn't wonderful!! cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by midolian(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2019
J2381:
abi oh. If him decamp e no go be small something oh. Lol. Some people go drink Sniper. grin cheesy
Abeg oo! let's avoid mass burial grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by Dareal90s(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2019
nototribalist:

But the same Asari calls Yolobads traitors and backstabbers everyday.

What did you guys tell him?
Yes nw, at least we r not asslicking him nd d Ijaw generations, bro go nd lick his ass before something else happens.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by omenka(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2019
ctleurocolllege:

Bro I commend you for this analysis but apart from collateral damage done to PDP by GEJs alliance with Lyon he forgot that loyalist to him like myself are highly disappointed with this action. We never saw him as an ordinary politician (which he has reduced himself to now) but also a freedom fighter, the same man that said "My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian'. This statement can make a guy like me stake his life for him but instead he chose to play cheap politics which he's not even good at. Politics of selfish interest not interest of the party or the people that made you. If Dickson's stooge had won, GEJ still has followership, he can still change him by frustrating him as Tinubu did to Ambode and Fashola, but the man is dull. GEJ is a weakling too, he did this to appease Buhari, you will see now all cases against Patience will be dropped, assets retrieved, case closed.
See lamentations abeg. So, by and large, this one just called our Darling Hero of Democracy a Hausa Fulani slave. grin grin grin grin

We dey wait for FFK and Reno analysis. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by dokie: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Tflex01:
What is going to happen to the Igbos "we SE/SS now
Are the Bayelsans betrayers too?? grin

Lol... Presidency is definitely going to SS again before any Igbo man can smell it. Even the SS guys know that. cool

And then nigeria's problem will come to an end i suppose?

Take it easy bro. I understand it feels good when you are on the winning side. But while you are there, remember Nigeria's problem is much bigger than which side of the political divide you are on. Our children are not likely to be APC or PDP, and it won't matter if they are igbo, hausa, yoruba or niger delta if nigeria continues in its present trajectory.

Let's start getting that into our consciousness and seek ways for a better country.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by Bizibi(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2019
midolian:
After years of drunkenness, his eyes are now becoming clear. God is good grin grin
apc sycophants and their jokes.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by Bizibi(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2019
Excuzeme:

It is a BIG LESSON to the whole of ALAIGBO!
The lessons they should learn in their unpolished political affiliations are:
- The Jonathan on behalf of whom they created enmity across board, especially with their SW neighbours and APC, has left them to flex with the APC and by extension, Yorubas. tongue

- In Politics, flexibility and open-mindedness is important
- Insulting other tribes over a Politician, is a suicide move
- Politics is a game of numbers and reaching out to others! Igbos should learn from the Yoruba neighbours otherwise, they would still be out in the cold for the next fifty years, while crying "marginalisation".
- If Jonathan himself does not consider Buhari and enemy, visits him and is poised to join the APC (Note: Bayelsa has been handed to the APC, by the people of South South)...why are the Igbos crying more than the bereaved, in their headiness, Politics of Anger and Hatred?

Yorubas are said to be "highly cerebral, sophisticated and mature, especially when it comes to politics" because they know when to shout, fight or just mellow down.

Igbos have a lot to learn when it comes to Politics, agressive Gra-Gra is not a solution.
Just watch as some of them will come abusing and displaying the same 'mental inferiority' we are talking about, through abuse and shouting. undecided
this one thinks we play tribal politics in niger Delta,no wonder the masses are played like chess every time and this one is one of them.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by Bizibi(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2019
semyman:
Dame is seeking soft landing with her loots
someone who is strategizing ahead of 2023.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by Owologbo(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Tflex01:

They've started blaming Yorubas already.

grin
yorubas and their stupidity on nairaland irritate me most times.
GEJ doesn't play politics of bitterness. If Dickson if forming boss, he needs to be put in his place. GEJ is not like your evil politicians who see nothing wrong in supporting Bello despite his non performance.
David Lyon is a Bayelsan, so also is Dickson and his stooge.
GEJ wants what is best for his State irrespective of political affiliations. GEJ is learned; unlike most of you who don't reason beyond party affiliations.
You see a Republican going against a fellow Republican and vice versa when a certain policy of such a party member does not aline with the masses.
Here, once any nitwit is shared the same party with you, all his/her rubbish automatically becomes the best of policy.
Did GEJ tells you that he's now an APC member? if you don't wise up, party politics will sink your brain. Vote whoever you think has your interest at heart; if he/she fails, you can as well vote his/her ass out. (most of you don't no the game Dickson was playing).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by Bizibi(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Strong men create good times , good times create weak men , weak men create hard times and hard times create evil men ..Truth be told Jonathan is a WEAK MAN bedevilled with zero strategic thinking , it's this shallow character of his that has left Nigeria with a satanic leader like Buhari and this weekend he made the same mistake again in his bid to frustrate Dickson he went into alliance with the evil party .. there are better ways he could have achieved this without working through the APC , he could have have forced Dickson to leave the PDP or he could have floated his wife's friend David Lyon under another party instead of APC ... Jonathan you are a USELESS MAN your penchant to be weak and short sighted in all things ends up making things worse
you sef,you are too emotional,seat down and look at the big picture,infact all what is going on now is for 2023 and gej will not decamp,all what happened was because of Dickson's greed and there is no way gej will use another party that has no solid structure,
You should not dive into politics because emotions like this can give you hbp.

This life is very deep.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by FakeManna: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
omenka:
See lamentations abeg. So, by and large, this one just called our Darling Hero of Democracy a Hausa Fulani slave. grin grin grin grin

We dey wait for FFK and Reno analysis. grin grin grin grin
[/s]
shut up

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by J2381: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2019
midolian:
Abeg oo! let's avoid mass burial grin grin
grin cheesy
Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2019
modath:

Demola (Ben Bruce as well) block me since & I can't be bothered to create alt profile so I could see dem tweets... I know e go sweet to watch sha. grin

All of them have blocked me too....So what I normally do is, go straight to their timeline through Firefox browser.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by godwinkessi: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Chai!

Some people still fail to realise they are the only ones left in the sinking ship called PDP

How would you feel if everyone now enters ur party?
Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by Cherez: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2019
I once said it that I will take PMB serious on corruption if GEJ is taken to court on the corrupt practices that happened under him.
But PMB wont wanna open a trend that may swallow him up later.
All these politicians of our are birds of a feather and fight only for interest and never the masses.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by odomanis: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2019
Area4Area:
Where are those wailers abeg, it's obvious that their Oga at the top is "unofficially" an APC member, he hasn't officially said so.
This is sound politics and not that promoted by children of hate who had vowed to continue slaving for a party without any gain for two decades.

Must everyone in Nigeria be in one party ? bye the way,since you think that their oga at the top hace decamped,what makes you think they will not decamp with him ? Why always hating ?

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by Ayed44: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Did u see Jonathan in APC meeting? Who told you he entered an alliance with APC? Did u see him endorse APC candidate?

Dickson told him to shut up, and he simply stayed away from Dickson and his candidate.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by Godons1: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Nnamdi Kanu will soon trace the origin of GEJ...

His name will now be Gudiluk Al' Janayang from GABON cheesy

Kikikikikikiki, it's like you are a Prophet. Nnamdi Kanu will soon use GEJ for his usual Propaganda. grin grin

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by onosobedi2000(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Soon they will all start praising him - Tinubu, el rufai, etc. Someone may even call him 'best leader Nigeria ever had but in the wrong party'. I love the only party in Nigeria, APDPC!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by degamemaster(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Area4Area:
Where are those wailers abeg, it's obvious that their Oga at the top is "unofficially" an APC member, he hasn't officially said so.
This is sound politics and not that promoted by children of hate who had vowed to continue slaving for a party without any gain for two decades.

You failed. Sound politics is, can buhari whom you worship and adore behave like GEJ in terms of political maturity? I mean, putting the interest of the masses first before his own personal interests...

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by imiski(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Chai!

The fact that he was visited by APC chieftians or that he (allegedlly) supported APC in the just concluded election, does not mean he has moved to the APC. This how matured politics is played (I can quote examples if needed). Politics after all is a game of intrest and his intrest may have been across party line. This Bayelsa election is a classical case of GOD FATHERISM VERSUS POLITICS AS USUAL; and the people chose the better evil. #notogodfatherism
Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by imiski(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Owologbo:

yorubas and their stupidity on nairaland irritate me most times.
GEJ doesn't play politics of bitterness. If Dickson if forming boss, he needs to be put in his place. GEJ is not like your evil politicians who see nothing wrong in supporting Bello despite his non performance.
David Lyon is a Bayelsan, so also is Dickson and his stooge.
GEJ wants what is best for his State irrespective of political affiliations. GEJ is learned; unlike most of you who don't reason beyond party affiliations.
You see a Republican going against a fellow Republican and vice versa when a certain policy of such a party member does not aline with the masses.
Here, once any nitwit is shared the same party with you, all his/her rubbish automatically becomes the best of policy.
Did GEJ tells you that he's now an APC member? if you don't wise up, party politics will sink your brain. Vote whoever you think has your interest at heart; if he/she fails, you can as well vote his/her ass out. (most of you don't no the game Dickson was playing).
Re: APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) by slivertongue: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
PDP is known to do her best to purge bad leaders. same cant be said of APC. APC recruits and retain bad leaders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) / Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.