Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet (27894 Views)

If Jesus Is Alive Today, He Will Be A Palestinian Arab Christian (picture) / Hard Truth - Why Two Prophecies Of Jesus Were Unfulfilled / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by asobo: 8:49am On Nov 18, 2019
helinues:

We know how it feels to receive back to back beatings..
The funny thing is that you aren't even known to those you are supporting.
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by Tonnierichy(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2019
helinues:

Catholic Igbos are the problems of the East..

They condemned worshipping any idol but bow down for Mary statue

Pity your self and your region before pitying Nigeria..
Surely God didn't create you to be this dumb! You need to see prophet. You need help
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by Sonnobax15(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2019
So obj is indirectly telling us that all these men flaunting themselves as pastors aren't inspired by jesus...btw,why didn't jesus speak out when him and his likes(PDP) created alot of havoc nationwide for close to two decades??
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by anonimi: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2019
Xaomingo:
Obj should be careful, this is blasphemy

No it is not.
Read for understanding and not only just for responding.
So go back and read again what he said.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by ejimatic: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2019
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/if-jesus-were-in-nigeria-today-he-wont-keep-quiet-obasanjo/amp/
Especially between 1999 and 2015 when our money was looted and Nigerian property sold and money shared when oil boomed but nothing to show for it when all our money was shared as they liked in Millon's.I know Jesus would pronounce woes on them and their generation for making Nigeria worse in their horrifying and wasted 20 year reign
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by anonimi: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2019
helinues:
We know how it feels to receive back to back beatings..

So you know how barawo bubu felt in 2003, 2007 and 2011

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by MoIbrahim: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Abi o. Not to talk of the old old man who thought he'll continue Nigerian presidents till the end of time.

Bubu don retire Obj, public commentator and letter writer
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by anonimi: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2019
ejimatic:
Especially between 1999 and 2015 when our money was looted and Nigerian property sold and money shared when oil boomed but nothing to show for it when all our money was shared as they liked in Millon's.I know Jesus would pronounce woes on them and their generation for making Nigeria worse in their horrifying and wasted 20 year reign

Hypocrisy or what is this

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by lastmessenger: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

SMH for Yoruba Muslims ...
Endorsing cancerous dictatorship

If someone said same about Muhammad now... You lots will be looking for throats to cut

Pity Nigeria
that guy is not a Yoruba. They all hide under Yoruba to spew rubbish. That guy is a pure Fulani from kastina
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by ejimatic: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2019
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0
1999 was the beginning of PDP reign in Nigeria and the dastardly reign ended in 2015..As for the military rule it introduced Nigerians to massive corruptive practices.All the military heads of states and governors looted our money with impunity. While their tenure was bad the civilian regime was worse from the tenure of Bishop OBJ to that of Johnathan. We are all paying for the consequences of their corruption
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by bigchu39: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2019
you batter mind your talk my dear

daddytime:
But the Bible said Jesus is Omnipresent and Omniscient so, he knows and sees what's happening.

Why is he still quiet OBJ?
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by fyneguy: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2019
If Jesus was in Nigeria when Obasanjo was President, He would not keep quiet...If He were around today, He would ask Obasanjo if He collected $140k from Atiku for support...
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by A2Bakore: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2019
daddytime:
But the Bible said Jesus is Omnipresent and Omniscient so, he knows and sees what's happening.

Have you read the book Odyssey or watch the Video?
There is a saying there and I quote "gods don't do unto men what they can do for themselves".

Also find out "It is what impossible for man or better still NO HOPE, that GOD will prove Himself that in Him All things are Possible"

OBJ spoke correctly ....

When King Soul disobeyed God's instruction, Prophet Samuel Spoke...
When King David committed adultery and murdered Uriah, Prophet Nathan Spoke...
When King Ahab was misbehaving, Prophet Elijah Spoke...
etc.

So, please, lets try to get reasons for certain issues.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by Lorenzop: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:
The same pastors that threatened to lead protest against Jonathan can't even complain today ....hypocrisy is deadly

Pastor Tunde Bakare comes to mind....he has suddenly lost his bold voice in this Buhari tenure....what a shame.... Even the bible encouraged men of God to speak out against incompetency and bad leadership. Tunde Bakare shame on you.
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by ejimatic: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2019
anonimi:

1999 was the beginning of PDP reign in Nigeria and the dastardly reign ended in 2015..As for the military rule it introduced Nigerians to massive corruptive practices.All the military heads of states and governors looted our money with impunity. While their tenure was bad the civilian regime was worse from the tenure of Bishop OBJ to that of Johnathan. We are all paying for the consequences of their corruption
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by ZombieTERROR: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2019
lastmessenger:
that guy is not a Yoruba. They all hide under Yoruba to spew rubbish. That guy is a pure Fulani from kastina

Thanks bro
I will track him
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by frowland(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

This lion you are grooming would eat you one day .....

Lol
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by slaypapa: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

I have a space in my factory ...mail me your CV if u can find your way to uyo
Baba no mind the guy. I need the job more than him, make I send CV?
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by LLMG: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2019
Sowore treatment punish you.
helinues:
Then he would have received Sowore's treatment

Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by Ayoefa: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2019
Religious fanatical zombie.
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by LLMG: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2019
Truth is indeed very bitter, but it must be told, one way or the other. Take heart.
PrinceGallant:

May you be consumed with your anger and your bitterness.

Why can't you vent your anger on the one who is blaspheming your God and let the Muslims out of your case.

Had Obasanjo been a Muslim, you could have had a point, but he is your fellow, blaspheming your co-God, then why are you calling out Muslims? May you be consumed with your anger.
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by Omooba77: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Shut Up

Go and learn moral or your parents did not give you proper upbringing
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by yinkajewole: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2019
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by Enwhen(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2019
daddytime:

Who is prophet Mohamed ??, Your prophet Mohamed was eaten by pigs(the reason u call pigs dirty and cannot eat it), he was a very lazy man and a voilent man, who want people to always fight for him and fight themselves...today we can see his followers with your likes, Boko Haram, ISIS , hesbollah... All terrorists groups in the world are followers like mind of Prophet Mohamed...nonsense
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by Youngzedd(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2019
efighter:

Catholics established Christianity, there was no Christianity while Christ was alive. If you do not believe in what Catholics do, then go and establish your own religion. You cannot be more Christian than the Catholics.

I want you to pick up the events stated in the links below one after the other and make a proper research on each of them. When you do this, you will begin to understand the religion hiding under the umbrella of Christianity.

History 1 - https://ranker.com/list/most-unforgivable-things-the-catholic-church-has-done/lea-rose-emery

History 2 - https://listverse.com/2015/01/02/10-dirty-secrets-of-the-catholic-church/

History 3 - http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/secret-history-catholic-church.html

History 4 - http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02429a.htm

My questions are:

Is it not the same Bible we read today the acclaimed founders of the church read then? If YES, all they did, was it truly Christ's character?

Did Christ or the Apostles found this religion or church they passed down to us? If YES, don't you think that those who were alive then or closer to the event should practice the teachings better than us after 2,000 years? If the reverse is the case, then they didn't found it.

Pope Urban II orders first Crusade. On November 27, 1095. This crusade got about 1.7M people killed. Is this what Christ would have done?

There are 9 crusades in the past. Bloods were all shed.

The links above will reveal so many things to you.

Pope Benedict IX was a bad guy � �. Read https://www.quora.com/What-is-some-dark-history-about-Roman-Catholic-Church

There are too many atrocities.

The foundation of this religion is soaked with blood.

The Christianity that left Israel isn't the Christianity that Europeans brought to Africa.

I believe in Yehoshua (Yeshua) the son of God.
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by BOFREJO(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2019
daddytime:
google search
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Obasanjo. Baba agbaya. 8 years is enough for any serious government to strengthen democratic institutions in a country.

It was during his time that Ngige, a sitting governor was kidnapped.

When those that kidnapped the governor, the Ubah brothers visited Obasanjo in Aso rock, Obasanjo told the world that it had been settled, that it was a PDP family problem.

This man called obasanjo will die a shameful death, no doubt.

Let him keep pretending to be an elder statesman
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by Badmanlalajoshi(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Good morning nairalanders....have a nice day oooo..no time for naija politics cool
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by onosobedi2000(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2019
Hahaha...the inimitable Obj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by Zona123(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2019
temitope014:

Confirm to me that you are a self made millionaire...transfer some cash to my account... I will be waiting for you to ask for my digits.
Lazy youth, looking for who to blackmail into giving him free cash. Don't go and hustle, sit down there and continue manipulating your mobile phone while time is ticking.
Re: Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet by Oxb90: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Who actually do you beat?
These politicians are all the same using party lines to deceive the gullible zombies
Your account number remains zero
Shame on you
that's the best shot for heeeem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things That Can Distract You During Church Services / Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA / I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.