Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Ladies, Can You Wholeheartedly Get Married To Him Even Though He Has No Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Wholeheartedly Get Married To Him Even Though He Has No Money? (1474 Views)

Wholeheartedly / What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Wholeheartedly Get Married To Him Even Though He Has No Money? by chronique(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2010
i cant believe what i'm reading. are naija girls claiming they can marry a man who has lesser qualifications and is not boxed up? damn it!!!!1 if you guys are serious and mean what you're saying,it definitely means the world is coming to an end. i need to go and give my life to God again in church tomorrow, lol

keep it up ladies.
Re: Ladies, Can You Wholeheartedly Get Married To Him Even Though He Has No Money? by sleekch1c(f): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2010
chronique:

i cant believe what i'm reading. are naija girls claiming they can marry a man who has lesser qualifications and is not boxed up? damn it!!!!1 if you guys are serious and mean what you're saying,it definitely means the world is coming to an end. i need to go and give my life to God again in church tomorrow, lol

keep it up ladies.
not all of us sir, i wont settle for a broke azz,no offense embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Wholeheartedly Get Married To Him Even Though He Has No Money? by Ojigho: 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2010
Going thru the replies on this question was a little bit suprising,but permit me to say that marriage is a different ball game all together.I've read posts from people saying they'd never be around a broke ass man and crap,but has anyone taken into consideration the word fate?Life can really be funny,cos the man everyone writes off as a failure today,but who believes in himself,works hard becomes a success tommorow.History has proven it,and if u check the records very well u'd all find out that most of the great men worldwide today,all had humble beginings.So house please,if and when u want to get married,marry someone who'd love,respect and adore u,not someone who'd feel that since he or she has all the money in the world,u should be heared of,not seen.
Re: Ladies, Can You Wholeheartedly Get Married To Him Even Though He Has No Money? by chronique(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2010
@ sleek. lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You? / What Do You Think? / How To talk to a woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.