Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,376 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Hazards Of Belgium Secures Top Spot In Euro 2020 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Hazards Of Belgium Secures Top Spot In Euro 2020 (275 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Nets Four Goals For Portugal Against Lithuania In EURO 2020 / Brazil Team Arrive In Kazan Ahead Of Belgium Match (Photos) / Injured Romelu Lukaku A Big Doubt Ahead Of Belgium's Clash Against England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hazards Of Belgium Secures Top Spot In Euro 2020 by Kendolong(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Belgium secured top spot in their Euro 2020 qualifying group and stretched their perfect record to nine wins after two goals from Eden Hazard and one by his younger brother Thorgan inspired them to a 4-1 win in Russia.

Although both teams had already made it to the finals, the game got off to a fast start and Borussia Dortmund midfielder Thorgan Hazard fired the visitors ahead with a superb 19th-minute goal when he side-stepped his marker and blasted a shot into the top corner.

Real Madrid Striker, Hazard made it 2-0 in the 33rd with another fine effort, volleying a low drive past Russia’s Brazilian-born goalkeeper Guilherme after striker Romelu Lukaku headed a lofted pass into his captain’s stride.

Continue full story:
https://skysportshq.com/2019/11/17/the-hazards-of-belgium-secures-top-spot-in-euro-2020/

Source: skysportshq.com

(1) (Reply)

Football and Me,my Palaver Story / I've Never Had A Problem With Marc - Manuel Neuer / Enyimba Sack Abd'allah After 4-0 Loss To Plateau Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.