Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:39 AM

My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Eight Prostitutes And Says It’s Not Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Eight Prostitutes And Says It’s Not Cheating (608 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Eight Prostitutes And Says It’s Not Cheating by Newsyworld: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2019
DEAR DEIDRE: A MESSAGE from a prostitute came through on my husband’s phone as I was using it, asking if he wanted to meet up for a good time.

He did not even react and just stood there watching my world disintegrate.

We have been married for 25 years and had our ups and downs. We almost split up 15 years ago when I found out he was seeing a prostitute. Our children were then six and eight and I couldn’t see how I could manage on my own.

He promised he would never be so stupid again and we decided to carry on and make our marriage work. When this message came through all the painful memories surfaced again. https://www.newsyworld.com/my-husband-has-been-sleeping-with-eight-prostitutes-and-says-its-not-cheating/

Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Eight Prostitutes And Says It’s Not Cheating by GOFRONT(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Chaii nawa
Re: My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Eight Prostitutes And Says It’s Not Cheating by Jasen1(m): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2019
25 years of marriage

Meaning the man is up to 50years

Hmmm this one is serious

(1) (Reply)

Have You Met Anyone As Arrogant As Mr Cork Of NL / Don't Take It Personal, It's Just An Advice / Mount Zion Ministries GO Paraded By Police For Allegedly Chopping Teen Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.