Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:39 PM

Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? (859 Views)

Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / How Do Women Feel When Fingered And How They Expect It / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
why do women feel that men and powers that be are always persecuting and oppressing them?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by nlPoster: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
Name of the person you're referring to?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
nlPoster:
Name of the person you're referring to?

you know what i mean, don't you?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by nlPoster: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Elder010:

you know what i mean, don't you?

No I dont.

Why would you assume I know what you mean?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
nlPoster:

No I dont.

Why would you assume I know what you mean?

then you are not mature person, so allow mature people to do their thing.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by Olorunnim: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
It's basically inferiority complex, they feel inferior and lazy, they also covet men's achievement but don't wanna work for it.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by crackhaus: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Complete lack of responsibility.
I believe most females are not taught to take charge of their own lives and accept responsibility for anything that happens to them.

Teenage girls blame their parents for being too controlling, single adult girls blame men for sexualizing them, married women blame husbands for problems in the marriage, divorced women blame society for judging them, dead women meet their maker and blame him for making them women in a cruel world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by nlPoster: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
crackhaus:
Complete lack of responsibility.
I believe most females are not taught to take charge of their own lives and accept responsibility for anything that happens to them.

Teenage girls blame their parents for being too controlling, single adult girls blame men for sexualizing them, married women blame husbands for problems in the marriage, divorced women blame society for judging them, I am dead meeting my maker and blaming him for making me in a cruel world.

Do you ever not resist the chance to bash women and wish them evil?

Obviously, you have mother issues, but why are you bitter at women in general? What did your mother do to you?

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by nlPoster: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
Elder010:

then you are not mature person, so allow mature people to do their thing.

In your warped worldviews, maturity is opening misogynistic threads and inviting your fellow bigots to bash women as usual? Would you die if you just kept your miserable opinions about women or any woman to yourself?

I thought there was talk of a hate speech bill, hope money has not been spent on that because it's being ignored.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by LordKO(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
As much as paranoia is more prevalent among women - some of them with sane minds don't exhibit the negative attitude - it isn't exclusive to them alone. Because some men are equally paranoid.

Paranoia is a major hallmark of small-minded people. Chauvinism breeds it (paranoia), just as egoism breeds cynicism.

So, show me a woman/man who constantly has the "I am/we are being persecuted and oppressed" and I'll point to you a chauvinist. When you deny a chauvinist an opportunity to subjugate you - they've penchant for subjugation - she/he will cry murder.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
nlPoster:

In your warped worldviews, maturity is opening misogynistic threads and inviting your fellow bigots to bash women as usual? Would you die if you just kept your miserable opinions about women or any woman to yourself?

I thought there was talk of a hate speech bill, hope money has not been spent on that because it's being ignored.

you are not well for head. there is nothing misogynistic about the thread
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by nlPoster: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Elder010:

I am not well for head. It's a misogynistic thread

Always go by what you display or type, not what you wish to see (delusion).

Those are the actual indicators of psychological problems.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
nlPoster:

Always go by what you display or type, not what you wish to see (delusion).

Those are the actual indicators of psychological problems.

your illness no have part two
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by nlPoster: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Elder010:

My illness no have part two

I wonder why nlers are always eager to give Nigeria and this forum a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
nlPoster:

I wonder why nlers are always eager to give Nigeria and this forum a bad name.

i give up on you, your problem no get solution
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by nlPoster: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Elder010:

i give up, my problem no get solution

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by zmpp(f): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Elder010:

i give up on you, your problem no get solution

You can quarrel. Sorry.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by eazzzy1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
From the days of Eve, women have always pushed boundaries of change. Eve wanted to be as wise as God that’s why she ate the apple.

Just a few years ago women were told they couldn’t wear trousers, today every woman is wearing one. Women were told working was reserved for men while they just had to chill and have everything given to them, today we have women struggling to work.

Women are change agents, they never like things as is. Whether the change is bad or good doesn’t concern them, so long as there’s a change. Unfortunately when the punishment of their change comes even men will partake of it, just like the times of Eve.

If we need real change in Nigeria we have to elect a female president. Nigeria could get worse or better but it will never remain the same.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:

Do you ever not resist the chance to bash women and wish them evil?

Obviously, you have mother issues, but why are you bitter at women in general? What did your mother do to you?

Hahaha, laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Missing Rib / 5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) / Quality Duvet And Bed Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.