Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,307 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:26 PM

Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) (3465 Views)

Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / Sean Tizzle And DJ Cuppy Are Secretly Dating? [SEE DETAILS] / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by nxchanger: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2010
Its confirmed yo!!!!

Ya’ll know Dban’j has been toasting Genevieve for a while now and she has bin headstrong and even went on an Interview to say Dbanj is not her type of man…but Dbanj didnt back down.

We can exclusively & Authoritatively report that Dban’j and Genevieve are ofiicially engaged in a relationship!!!
Genevieve has finally given in to Dban’j's persistence even though she does not want it to be public yet, She insists that the relationship should be low key for now but D’banj wants to tell it to the world.
They Both came in together last nite at PSQUARE’S birthday bash and they were all over each other…Genevieve apparently didnt want any pictures taken…but we stole some shots…
More on this hot gist later

MORE PICTURES

http://.com/exclusive-gist-genevieve-dbanj-are-dating/

Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by OlaRay4(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2010
Someone is enjoying the Big Koko,
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
at last
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by googles: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2010
At last some one has put a leash on dat lousy endowed scapegoat  cheesy

Not like they will last anyways. . milk and oil will never mix  lipsrsealed
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by fstranger: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2010
Don't think they will last! D'banj is too good for her. Moreover, She is Ibo. . . Tufiakwa!
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by babyme1(f): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
fstranger:

Don't think they will last! D'banj is too good for her. Moreover, She is Ibo. . . Tufiakwa!

What's this suppose to mean? You must be so backward in your ways lipsrsealed

BTW that pic doesn't look like them undecided
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by freecocoa(f): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2010
Na wa o,i tot they dated and broke up some months ago,all this stars sef,they don't know what they want.
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by freecocoa(f): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2010
@fstranger,you well?genny even degraded herself,whats wrong wif her being igbo,dey well o.
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by spikedcylinder: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2010
Ola-Ray:

Someone is enjoying the Big Koko,

Assuming it is actually anything worth her time.
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by OlaRay4(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2010
Assuming it is actually anything worth her time.

Well, I hope she doesnt choke on it
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by Nakele(f): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
I DO NOT LIKE THIS ONE BIT,,,,,,,GENE CAN GET HERSELF A FAR BETTER MAN THAN THIS SO CALLED D'BUG,,,,,,,,,SIES MAAN, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC, GENNE, HOW LOW CAN YOU STEP MA GAL? EISH THIS WORLD,,,,,, GUYS, DON'T U HAVE REAL MEN IN NIGERIA THAT CAN TAKE GENNY? OH GOSH,,,,,,THIS IS RIDICULOUS
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by jaybee3(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2010
Where does she turn if this falls apart?
Is D'banj ready to settle down?
I guess shez already got a child so settling down isn't top priority. What do we know sef.
It's their life so all we can do is wish them good luck cool
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by favouredjb(f): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2010
Dbanj can do better
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by googles: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

In wat way is Genie berra dan Dbanj or Dbanj berra dan Genie  undecided
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by spikedcylinder: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2010
Ola-Ray:

Well, I hope she doesnt choke on it

How will she choke on it, assuming its no more than a short chicken frank? grin grin cheesy
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by ifyalways(f): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2010
Genevive again?
That gurl must be hotter than hot itself.see nl paparazzi everywhere. cheesy
@Topic,pics looks doctored,assuming its true,good for them,they are both adults.
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by OlaRay4(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2010
How will she choke on it, assuming its no more than a short chicken frank?

The word deep throat comes to mind,

D'banj men!!!!!!! you spoil body ahh!!!! you could do better men!!! Next time your in London I would hook you up? may be with Cheryl Cole or Alexia Dixon
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by fstranger: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
freecocoa:

@fstranger,you well?genny even degraded herself,whats wrong wif her being igbo,dey well o.

You asked a question, and courtesy demands I give a reply: Being Ibo means bad luck. Also, Ibos are inferior to Yorubas, thats how God made it, not me. I expect our world renowned D'banj to be dating either White girls or Yoruba girls from Lagos, Ogun, or Osun, Not Ogbanje girls. Anywho, after D'banj is done chopping her, he will DEFINITELY come back to his senses. just a matter of time, truss me!
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2010
LMAO so they are truly dating? cheiii oma se oooo undecided

two of them no get class
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by bawomolo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2010
jennykadry:

LMAO so they are truly dating? cheiii oma se oooo undecided

two of them no get class

any why don't they have class.
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2010
oh Genevieve can do better.
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
rokiatu:

oh Genevieve can do better.

WHat if the "betters" do not fancy her. She has to make do with what comes her way

@bawo
Dbanj does not need her type same way she does not need dbanj's type.

SHe is a single mother and I believe if not for fame dbnaj wouldn't go near a baby mama or a "tokunboh"

Genny herself needs a guy with a cool head not some guy who looks like he is not ready for commitment. BUt like I said she has to make do with what shes has

WOnder why she wants to keep the affair a secret? shame? or just being silly. She claimed @some point that dbanj wasn't her type and here she is, really dating him

Talk about a hypocrite
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by dichana: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2010
am so happy for them goodluck to you guys.dbanj seem to be the one who is so head over heels in love and really proud of his babe.gene is so frigging shy the same thing happend when i met her in person.so shy and stunning anyway goodluck guys.
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by favouredjb(f): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2010
I totally agree with jennykadry
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by ikamefa(f): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2010
so the pix up dia is the concrete evidence that they're are spanking each other? undecided undecided

they simply cant sit together @ a party? undecided undecided undecided

hummmmmmmmm! cheesy
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2010
to me

if them like make them date JESUS

na their personal problem be that
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by Tittos: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2010
d pix doesnt look like them and even if it was them,sitting down together in a party doesnt mean they are dating so lets not jump to conclusions.as for the guy saying igbos are badluck and inferior to yoruba i guess being in cnn,mentioned in oprah and US weekly is badluk i want that badluk
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by sameolg616(m): 2:02am On Nov 22, 2010
pls wats with the over-hyped genevieve, its irritating as there's nothing abt her fascinating(boobless,rough faced,ibo gal with only a cute grin), but im not surprised,as u grow older u no longer see the angles clearly then u become desperate,
sincerely,its ok to f*** him but she is real2herself,it will produce nothing but fun
as for dbanj,he cant do beta than he has done, its expected of him(oni ije kuje)
he is really a cheap stunt man so wat he got to lose .nothing dat i can tink of, most dudes wld do the same
so its simple,dumb and dumber
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by freecocoa(f): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2010
@fstranger,now i know you are sick,you should be comparing yoruba wif fulani people not ALMIGHTY NDI IGBO.ne kwa nu onye ofe mmanu a o,biko chalum na ezi.
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by jibsyola(f): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2010
wish them goodluck!!!
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by fstranger: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2010
freecocoa:

@fstranger,now i know you are sick,you should be comparing yoruba wif fulani people not ALMIGHTY NDI IGBO.ne kwa nu onye ofe mmanu a o,biko chalum na ezi.

Almighty DIRTY ndigbo my foot. Very ugly people.
Re: Exclusive Gist: Genevieve & Dban’j Are Dating! (see Picture) by kcng: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2010
jelux nairalanders is it ur bizness na wa ooooo, u wish its waz u, are u people God for u to predict ,that them no go last? i wish dbanj and jveeve a happy married life,it will be the hotest wedding ever, i pray they get married,
and all you jelux boys and girls can jump in the water,

(1) (2) (Reply)

“shutup…banky W Is My Bro” Wizkid Blasts Fan On Twitter / See Brymo's Girlfriend / Is There Any Female Nairalander Than Can Proudly Rock This Outfit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.