Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) (25755 Views)

Flavour Does Push-up With Chidinma Laying On Back In New “40 Yrs” Visual / DOWNLOAD: Chidinma And Flavour – 40 Yrs (everlasting) EP / Chidinma And Flavour – 40 Yrs (everlasting) EP Tracklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by ednut1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
cool

40 yrs from now... Nigeria cannot recover from the damage done by Buhari and his gang of 40 thieves...
there will be no nigeria
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by RICHOLAC(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Flavour! Flavour!! Flavour!!! how many times did i called you? Shey na untop you woman siddon so? When she go fart untop you, na so your back go be and your back pain no go heal until 40 years abi? oya just wait there let me get koboko.
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Equity15(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Flavor the only man that can take your stars through sex.

Immediately Chidima open her short legs for Flavor, her carrier went down the red see like the titanic.

Samething happened to Anna Banner, as a Miss Nigeria, she was very beautiful, young and intelligent, she was suppose to get endorsements, roles in movies. But immediately Flavor inserted his rod/cork into her pvssy, all her stars went off immediately, no endorsement at all, nobody wants to date her.

Moral lesson: Always be careful of who you have sexual intercourse with, some people come with natural good luck while some are full of bad luck, I remember when i was fvcking one particular girl, even if i play Barcelona Over 0.5 put 1million the game go still cut.
lmao grin grin grin your last paragraph off me

1 Like

Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by NOC1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
G
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Surulereman(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Chizmickey:
Flavour de bang this babe.
I feel like crying now. My crush that year
Una don snatch my FTC naa
And most likely RAW!!!
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by SoNature(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mr100Dollars:

Immediately Chidima open her short legs for Flavor, her carrier went down the red see like the titanic.

Samething happened to Anna Banner, as a Miss Nigeria, she was very beautiful, young and intelligent, she was suppose to get endorsements, roles in movies. But immediately Flavor inserted his rod/cork into her pvssy, all her stars went off immediately, no endorsement at all, nobody wants to date her.

Moral lesson: Always be careful of who you have sexual intercourse with, some people come with natural good luck while some are full of bad luck, I remember when i was fvcking one particular girl, even if i play Barcelona Over 0.5 put 1million the game go still cut.

Trash! Trasher!! Trashest!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by NOC1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Who else turned his phone upside down �? grin
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by nextstep(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nice one... we don't too often have long-term love in our videos. Love the chemistry between these two in the videos.
Just the two of them in the video. Love the concept.
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by NOC1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Who else turned his phone upside down?
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by themonk(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

He either does, or daydreams of doing so... undecided
I get his delusions, little wonder he is crushing for years on someone he probably would never meet.
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by RICHOLAC(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
If flavour is collecting people's star, how come stars full the sky that is close to my house? expecially that one that looks like mark zuckerberge's satilite head lamp new babylon? Nonsense and ingredient!
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by LordAdam16: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
themonk:

Nigerians always making claims they can't prove, so you bang all your female colleagues, friends and every female you've ever worked with?

Please, this one is not a 'claim'. Unless you've been living under a rock.

They were pretty much like Wiz & Tiwa currently. Physically n creatively "collaborating."

But they took a break. Flavor has his BMs on speed dial, while Chi was all over Kiss Daniel.

This may just be a Simi/Falz kinda project; or they might be resuming from where they stopped.

Creatively, they make a great duo. I don't care about their personal lives.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by aspiring44: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mr100Dollars:

Nothing in all cases
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by themonk(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
LordAdam16:

Please, this one is not a 'claim'. Unless you've been living under a rock.

They were pretty much like Wiz & Tiwa currently. Physically n creatively "collaborating."

But they took a break. Flavor has his BMs on speed dial, while Chi was all over Kiss Daniel.

This may just be a Simi/Falz kinda project; or they might be resuming from where they stopped.

Creatively, they make a great duo. I don't care about their personal lives.

-Lord
The simple question is did you see them when they performed coitus, if not please hold your peace. You have no prove.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Sunsets: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Am I the only one seeing something on Chidimma's chest - a bit roundish with a dark centre
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian songstress Chidinma teams up with highlife maestro, Flavour to release the visuals of their new collaborative single ‘40 Yrs‘ the second track off the highly anticipated EP ‘40 Yrs (Everlasting)’.

The EP is composed of five tracks with a unique message that reflects unconditional love, ethnicity and friendship. The duo combine forces to deliver a masterpiece promoting love and companionship. Produced by Flavour and co-produced by Masterkraft, Elena Bakassi, Fiokee and Oscar. The project successfully covers a range of themes and genres, without missing out of the entertaining factor.

Directed by TG Omori, Lagos based film maker, the ‘40 yrs‘ music video elaborates on the duo love and relationship and their commitment to each other with amazing sets and an exquisitely designed outfit collection styled by creative director Zed-Eye.

40 Years Everlasting is a soul filled collection of reminders that love is very important in our world. The duo showcase their chemistry as they lays the foundation for infectious vocal performances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qQ7fWnGVao

https://www.made4naija.com/music-40-yrs-everlasting-ep-chidinma-x-flavour/

Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Toks2008(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
seanwilliam:
This chidinma too petite

Petite is bae. I love them die especially the ones with nice curves.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Toks2008:

Petite is bae. I love them die especially the ones with nice curves.
grin grin grin grin u be thief
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Macabeus: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
good
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Kingsley10000: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
themonk:

Nigerians always making claims they can't prove, so you bang all your female colleagues, friends and every female you've ever worked with?
so u no believe
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Incandescent(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
cool

40 yrs from now... Nigeria cannot recover from the damage done by Buhari and his gang of 40 thieves...

I am the 40th person to like your comment.

grin
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Toks2008(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
seanwilliam:
grin grin grin grin u be thief

E be like sey you sabi am.
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by LordAdam16: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
themonk:

[s]The simple question is did you see them when they performed coitus, if not please hold your peace. You have no prove[/s].

Nonsense and ingredient.

-Lord
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Antoeni(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
So Na Flavor dey Vandalize this Babe?
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Giditrends(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Download Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs Mp4 Here

Made4naijalove:
Nigerian songstress Chidinma teams up with highlife maestro, Flavour to release the visuals of their new collaborative single ‘40 Yrs‘ the second track off the highly anticipated EP ‘40 Yrs (Everlasting)’.

The EP is composed of five tracks with a unique message that reflects unconditional love, ethnicity and friendship. The duo combine forces to deliver a masterpiece promoting love and companionship. Produced by Flavour and co-produced by Masterkraft, Elena Bakassi, Fiokee and Oscar. The project successfully covers a range of themes and genres, without missing out of the entertaining factor.

Directed by TG Omori, Lagos based film maker, the ‘40 yrs‘ music video elaborates on the duo love and relationship and their commitment to each other with amazing sets and an exquisitely designed outfit collection styled by creative director Zed-Eye.

40 Years Everlasting is a soul filled collection of reminders that love is very important in our world. The duo showcase their chemistry as they lays the foundation for infectious vocal performances.

Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Giditrends(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Download 40yrs Everlasting EP by Chidinma & Flavour Full Tracks
* Artist: Chidinma & Flavour
* Tracks: (5)
* Release Date: 18 Nov 2019
* Year: 2019
* Genre: Afro-Pop

DOWNLOAD Nkem Mp3.
DOWNLOAD 40Yrs Mp3.
DOWNLOAD Mma Mma Mp3.
DOWNLOAD Iyawo Mi Mp3.
DOWNLOAD Nkem (Acoustic) Mp3.

Made4naijalove:

Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by genesisJ: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
LATER THIS CHI OF A GIRL GO COME DEY MIMO MIMO FOR PERSON EAR

SHE DEY HERE DEY CLIMB MAN BACK ANYHOW ANYHOW ...MTEWWWWWW LUBBISH
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by munafav(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
Flavour this one no follow oo
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
I opened this post because i like that Ololufe song they did together. This one isn't exactly how i imagined it to be but maybe my expectations were just too high.
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Meenabee(f): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Apart from the beautiful colour which I like nothing more. We tire for flavour remix... angry
themonk:

Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by themonk(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Meenabee:
Apart from the beautiful colour which I like nothing more. We tire for flavour remix... angry
I just play Flavor's old songs these days, I think he is washing up bit by bit.

If you are Igbo and you like highlife you might want to check out Umuobiligbo songs on youtube, they are doing very well.
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Meenabee(f): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Am not igbo, use to like his songs then but for I'll pass.
themonk:

If you are Igbo and you like highlife you might want to check out Umuobiligbo songs on youtube, they are doing very well.
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Meenabee(f): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Am not igbo, use to like his songs then but for now I'll pass.
themonk:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands / Wizkid, Olamide And Davido Battle For Best Male NEA Awards 2018 | Full List / Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.