Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,873 members, 7,909,284 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Need - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need (781 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need by doejohn: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2010
sorry guys.
Re: I Need by potency: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2010
idiot!
Re: I Need by InkedNerd(f): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2010
Aww, he's cute. Ummm, is your bother aware that you're doing this?
Re: I Need by doejohn: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2010
yes he knows, he dared me to but he is okay wit it.
Re: I Need by Omolola1(f): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2010
Na fine guy o! wish i was in london, wulda called him *luks around* lol
Re: I Need by Kunbee: 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2010
awwwwww cheesy, such a nice brother
Re: I Need by nellaluv(f): 12:27am On Nov 20, 2010
Is he rich? grin
Re: I Need by fstranger: 12:57am On Nov 20, 2010
Nigerian girls on NL are ugly. I will advise your brother to marry a Caucasian, they are better than Nigerian girls!
Re: I Need by kay177(m): 5:11am On Nov 20, 2010
doejohn:

He is 29 in London and he is single - his girlfriend of 3 yrs broke up with him in August and he hasnt made an effort to date someone esle since. his number is 07939238195 and email is alluredrose@gmail.com.

Only girls in London or UK should make contact please

please disturb his phone with calls and emails becos i hate the fact that he no longer interested in a relationship. his picture is below.

Since your brother arranged a white girl to have his papers, And after 3 years the contract ended, so why are you so concerned helping him to look for a wife, Moreover, he hasnt sent you to do that for him.You are the one sending yourself. Thats too Duggy of you, shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need by nellaluv(f): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2010
Poster above me likes giving examples with his lifestyle, don't worry another vivaladiva will cut you down to ur size.
Re: I Need by KennyG6(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2010
hmmm there is something fishy here!! I sure smell a scam rat
Re: I Need by kay177(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2010
nellaluv:

Poster above me likes giving examples with his lifestyle, don't worry another vivaladiva will cut you down to your size.

Who is stopping you from DIGGING your raw DIAMOND,   OR have I said you are not good to be his FLING.

COMOT MAKE I PASS JARE,
Re: I Need by no1madman(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2010
fstranger:

Nigerian girls on NL are ugly. I will advise your brother to marry a Caucasian, they are better than Nigerian girls!
WETIN naija girls do u?
Re: I Need by Yorisb: 12:00am On Nov 21, 2010
Aww, sticking up for a brother, aint ya? Oloshi!! tongue undecided
Re: I Need by doejohn: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2010
out
Re: I Need by Jabulana(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2010
nellaluv, Are u Rich? U Sound like your are a free loader.
Re: I Need by nellaluv(f): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2010
^^
What?

kay177:

Who is stopping you from DIGGING your raw DIAMOND,   OR have I said you are not good to be his FLING.

COMOT MAKE I PASS JARE,

What you typed down doesn't make any friggin' sense, OBO like you, abeg waka undecided
Re: I Need by kay177(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2010
nellaluv:

^^
What?

What you typed down doesn't make any friggin' sense, OBO like you, abeg waka undecided

AM JUST LAUGHING AT YOUR CALAMITY, SORRY FOR THE INJURY, grin grin grin
Re: I Need by kay177(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2010
nellaluv:

^^
What?

HUNGRY WomanlinessMADAM I NEVER CHOP NOT YOUR TYPE!!!  grin grin
Re: I Need by Yorisb: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2010
kay177:

HUNGRY Womanliness,  MADAM I NEVER CHOP NOT YOUR TYPE!!!  grin grin
shocked

Money, Jeje oh! cool
Re: I Need by kay177(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2010
Yorisb:

shocked

Money, Jeje oh! cool

OKAY SIR. grin
Re: I Need by spikedcylinder: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2010
kay177:

Since your brother arranged a white girl to have his papers, And after 3 years the contract ended, so why are you so concerned helping him to look for a wife, Moreover, he hasnt sent you to do that for him.You are the one sending yourself. Thats too Duggy of you, shocked shocked shocked

You have dyslexia and you should go and sit in a corner. You really have no business 'calling people out'.
Retards like you give this site a bad name. What is your palaver with the dude seeking a partner on here? Abi na your sister he take collect pali ni? undecided
Re: I Need by kay177(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You have dyslexia and you should go and sit in a corner. You really have no business 'calling people out'.
Retards like you give this site a bad name. What is your palaver with the dude seeking a partner on here? Abi na your sister he take collect pali ni? undecided

SHIOOORRRR, 
COMMOT FOR ROAD MAKE I PASS JJOOORR,  I DEY GO FLENJOOOORR FOR CLUB. cool cool cool tongue
Re: I Need by spikedcylinder: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2010
Better.
Re: I Need by kay177(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2010
Because you are big, UGLY AND SHAPELESS LIKE A FROG,  The GUY will only SPIT ON your SMELLING Womanliness AND TAKE A WALK. grin grin
Re: I Need by nellaluv(f): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2010
kay177:

SHIOOORRRR, 
COMMOT FOR ROAD MAKE I PASS,  I DEY GO FLENJOOOORR FOR CLUB. cool cool cool tongue

It's obvious your IQ is like  my baby sister's shoe size, it's useless exchanging words with ya.
Continue with your BMSing. . .
Re: I Need by kay177(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2010
nellaluv:

It's obvious your IQ is like my baby sister's shoe size, it's useless exchanging words with ya.
Continue with your BMSing. . . dripping cuntslush corksucking morda furcker.

SHIOOORRRR, 
COMMOT FOR ROAD MAKE I PASS JJOORR,  I DEY GO FLENJOOOORR FOR CLUB,
I BEG NO DELAY ME WITH YOUR HEADACHE NA ME SEND YOU WORK smiley smiley grin
Re: I Need by Osama10(m): 2:58am On Nov 22, 2010
@ Poster, is this working already?
Re: I Need by ikamefa(f): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2010
' grin '

funniest thread ever!

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Being Lonely / Nlders In Nsw Australia / I Need True Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.