Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,818 members, 7,918,636 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:10 PM

Someone Help (car Issues) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Someone Help (car Issues) (2966 Views)

We Find Lasting Solutions To Tricky And Stubborn Car Issues / Mention Any Car Issues You Are Currently Experiencing And We'll Help You Solve I / Drivers Should Be Observant Of These 10 Common Car Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Help (car Issues) by uboma(m): 5:35am On Nov 20, 2019
hesilo:

I swear to God that car aint' direct tokumbo. It's a thing of changed parts and repaint. I am so mad at my brother that he did not involve me at this until it was this late. But i might send that dude to his early grave tho...he's so testing me, i bet even when i do so, i would post his corpse here on NL for people to read his news.

You do not take laws into your hands. Be mindful of your utterances because the internet never forgets....
Re: Someone Help (car Issues) by ihedioramma: 6:06am On Nov 20, 2019
hesilo:

I swear to God that car aint' direct tokumbo. It's a thing of changed parts and repaint. I am so mad at my brother that he did not involve me at this until it was this late. But i might send that dude to his early grave tho...he's so testing me, i bet even when i do so, i would post his corpse here on NL for people to read his news.
OGA Life is a teacher any other time you want to buy somthing like that go with the person and see befor payment . Don't have any problem with the man just ask him for change and if he don't give you forget it and let him go . Think how do get that money grin ? In what ever happen or any body did to you dont think to send that person to his/her early grave . ONE LOVE .
Re: Someone Help (car Issues) by temmym4(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2019
hesilo:

Bro will you just calm down?

You will kill him and post his corpse for us to see. An then, what will you gain?

You will only cool off your hot tempered existence in a prison yard waiting for a trial and then a death sentence over a badly refurbished 2Million naira Toyota corolla which is not even yours.

Calm down before you bite fingers with regrets,

that's if you can do what you claim anyway, most people who are really that cruel and bloody dont say, they just do so, God help you if anything happens to him and someone who knows him already saw your post here. Na small thing people take dey enter wahala in life. Be Careful!

The deed has already been done, your next approach is how not to get cheated permanently and how he wont go scort free, probably involving the necessary forces and not come online to make threats as if we are families to the Scammer.

You should rather invoke your anger on your brother for giving 2 million out for the man to search for a car on his behalf,

He has a very good case over you guys if he has all the necessary papers to back up his tokunbo claims, regardless of how the car looks or what you paid, he will claim he delivered your car. Take it to any court.

Your brother is just... just... Let keep mute before i get banned.

I have a friend with the same characteristics of your brother who recently got scammed of 1Million naira while trying to buy a land. (story for another day)

May God see you through bro.
Re: Someone Help (car Issues) by woodrow(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Let me give u an insight of how the story will be on nairaland.

1.Nairalander "hesilo" kills car dealer. Remanded in kirikiri

2. 7 things you didn't know about the killer Nairalander "hesilo"

3.see the last picture the car dealer killed by Nairalander took few days before his death.

4.10 things you didn't know about the Toyota Corolla bought for hesilo's brother.

You better accept that your brother at least got a car and the dealer did not just disappear without a trace.

But ur brother Sha, I tot pple are now wiser in Nigeria of today o. Did ur brother attend "queens college"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Price Of Engine For Honda Academy 94 Model / Why Is The Toyota Tacoma Cheaper Than The Toyota Hilux? / How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.